So Confused....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2011, 10:52 AM
My husband and I have been TTC since December 2008 with no luck thus far. This month I ovulated on the 11th day of my cycle then had light pink spotting on the 21st day. Before the spotting I was feeling tired, bloated and a little more irritable then usual. After the spotting I noticed that I could smell everything even with a head cold, my breasts feel swollen, my nipples are sore, my appetite has increased, vaginal discharge has increased and I just "feel" pregnant. Today is the 24th day of my cycle and I had some brown spotting a few moments ago when I went to the bathroom. My cycle is usually anywhere from 28-30 days. I took a HPT yesterday morning and it was negative. I don't want to get my hopes up but am I crazy or does this sound "real"!?!? Thanks!

Last edited by embr; February 20th, 2011 at 11:06 AM.
February 21st, 2011, 09:51 AM
noworries
Definitely sounds promising. I hope you get your BFP soon.
February 21st, 2011, 11:52 PM
Veteran
I know this may seem really weird but my brother passed a year ago 2/11. I was just looking at pics of him and your post is the first post I read on here.... just the dates and timing seems so ironic. Your signs do sound very promising! Good luck hun!!!!!! Fingers crossed for ya!
February 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Well AF came today so we'll be trying again next month!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search