Clinic Visit Tomorrow...Scared/Confident

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2011, 11:20 PM
I had sex in January a day after my first day of ovulation and two days after that. (Trying to conceive) The day I was suppose to have a period (1/24) I had brown spotting, and not even enough to fill a bad (like 4 spots). This lasted 2 days, one time each day, and that was it. I had no period all of Feb. My symptoms:

*Breast Larger (need a new bra)
*Frequent Potty Trips
*Shiny Swollen Nose
*Waist Expanding
*Pimples
*The back and forth change in stools
*Fatigue (always feel tired)
* Nausea
*Tooth paste taste nasty

I work at a daycare and I use to run around with my babies, but now I just feel so groggy. My waist is expanding and my stomach has grown, problem is I am plus size so people look at me crazy when I say this. I was losing weight and I still am just not in the tummy area. Another thing, might be too much info, my lady down there is so lubricated to put it nicely. My breast are big and now I have to get a new bra, and new pants for work cause my waist wont let me button up.

Im going for a test tomorrow, and I am nervous because the one I took on 2/24 was negative. I know I am pregnant. I can feel my body changing, but I cant help but b scared.

Please tell me what you think. I haven't had a baby in 11 years.
March 2nd, 2011, 10:59 AM
butterfly68's Avatar Super Mommy
good luck!!!!!! hopefully the last test you took was inaccurate. I've heard of lots of women not getting bfps on the home tests.

kup!

*Thankyou Kiliki for my wonderful siggy*

Nearly 7 months since I quit smoking!!
March 2nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
I didnt get to make it to the clinic. I ran out of time and had to be at work. I did take another test, but it was negative I still have hope. with all three of my gurls I didnt get a positive until I was 3 almost four months pregnant. My breast have tingled all day, and grown AGAIN. Pray for me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search