what's goin on??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2011, 08:28 PM
ok so im new here so please bear with me since i dont know all the abbreviations and lingo so here's whats going on with me. with my first baby i went off the pill the end of may 2010 and never got a period in june (should have been about june 11) but i figured that was due to my body going back to normal after gettin off the pill. i still never got a period in july (have a 28 day cycle) so i took ALOT of tests and got nothing but bfn. went to the dr and had a blood test once i was over a week late and that was negative too!! then july 28 i spotted and thought it could be my period. the next morning there was no more blood so i took a test and finally got a bfp!! went back to the dr the next day and sure enough i was 7 weeks pregnant!! well NOW i got off the pill again the end of march, had my period april 5 (lasted about 5-6 days) so i should have started tues may 3 and still have not started...took a test this morn (thurs may 5) and another bfn!! been feeling really bloated for a week or 2 now, lower back cramps, pelvis cramps..a few days ago i had thick white discharge for like 2 days and now its very wet and thin discharge. WHATS GOING ON??!?!?!?! any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

proud mom of 1 year old ruby
May 6th, 2011, 08:42 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I would think you would get a positive by now if you are pregnant. Maybe you ovulated later than normal though. In that case you may still get a BFP or you may get a late period. But I will tell you I have had that kind of discharge both when pregnant and when not.. And same with the cramps. Sorry I know not much help. Hopefully you will get an answer very soon.
May 6th, 2011, 10:27 AM
thanks i am guessing a just take a while for my levels to rise or something?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search