6 Positive HPT's and 4 Negative

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Hi. I had sex on April 27th and 28th. I was supposed to ovulate on the 28th. On Saturday the 30th I had spotting, but only when I wiped and just for the day, a headache all day, and cramping. I am supposed to start my period on Wednesday the 11th. I NEVER spot or cramp in between my periods. I think I had implantation bleeding. So Monday the 2nd I started HPT's, which did come back positive very lightly, but only in the afternoon. If I test in the morning they are negative. And they are getting lighter until yesterday I got 2 negatives. I know it was technically too early to test, but I have the boobs feeling full and tingly, cramping-especially on my left side, nausea which is EXTREMELY weird for me, dizziness and EXHAUSTION. Monday I almost fell asleep at work, then later when I got home. Has this happened to anyone else? Can you test positive, have negatives, then test positive or still be pregnant? I'm so confused and going broke buying tests!!
May 10th, 2011, 03:14 PM
OMG! I just found your post searching implantation bleeding. I'm having almost exactly the same symptoms, but I haven't tested yet. That's weird that you tested positive and then started testing negative. Can you please let me know the outcome?
May 10th, 2011, 04:00 PM
butterfly68's Avatar Super Mommy
It could be what they call a "chemical pregnancy", or an early miscarriage. I had one in Feb. 06 where I tested positive and then negative and eventually AF came (late).

Or it's possible the tests are different sensitivities, were they all the same brand? Some brands are way more sensitive than others. or your urine could have been more or less concentrated/diluted, etc.

Lots of factors. Keep testing. or go to the dr for a blood test, that'd be your best bet.

Good luck!!!

*Thankyou Kiliki for my wonderful siggy*

Nearly 7 months since I quit smoking!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search