I hope i did the right thing

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2011, 05:45 PM
MzzMommaD's Avatar Sleepy Rat Rattery
Um... hun.. he sounds like he is very controling and turning abusive, im sorry to say. I have an ex who did the exact same types of things to me... well.. he ended up getting physical and not in a romantic way. PLEASE get into some counseling for the two of you. OR maybe you two DO need a little time apart. He sounds like he may be unstable or going through something you dont know about. PLEASE PLEASE be careful...

May 15th, 2011, 09:20 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I wouldn't put up with that crap. But I work outside the home and have a different relationship with my DH. I do think he sounds controlling. He treats you more like his slave than his wife from what you are describing. So sorry you are dealing with all of that. Good luck.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

May 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzMommaD View Post
Um... hun.. he sounds like he is very controling and turning abusive, im sorry to say. I have an ex who did the exact same types of things to me... well.. he ended up getting physical and not in a romantic way. PLEASE get into some counseling for the two of you. OR maybe you two DO need a little time apart. He sounds like he may be unstable or going through something you dont know about. PLEASE PLEASE be careful...
couldnt have said it better myself

he is being very controling and the crying is another form of control tbh

you could both do with some councilling and you need to become strong and stand up to him, the more you LET him treat you this way the more he will do it until your self confidence is so low you will start to believe its normal and there is nothing normal bout the way he is treating you

i really hope you get the help you need

good luck
May 16th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Veteran
i am sooo sorry you are going through this but if i was you i would tell him how i felt and if he didnt change i would be running out that door as fast as i could and wouldnt look back until he had changed and proved he had changed..you have got to make a stand he is treating you like a door mat and you are letting him..you have got to decide what you want and if you want to live your life like this..you only have one life so use it wisely cos in 40yrs or so you will regret staying with a bully for all those yrs..do yourself a favour and get out and get help..if he wont get councilling then you do it for yourself..good luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search