Could i be pregnant....what are my chances??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2011, 12:19 PM
Hi there everyone! I am new here and i'm just looking for some similar stories to mine or suggestions or anything lol
I am 27yrs old and think i could be pregnant with #4. We are not TTC but think it might have happend.
I had an IUD in for a year but got it taken out 3 mths ago. I've had 3 28 day normal cycles since it was removed.
Period Start: Wednesday April 27th/20ll
Sex: Saturday May 7th/2011
Cramping: Started cramping Sunday, May 8th for a week plus. Really bad lower bach ache Thursday may 11th. (think maybe thats when i ovulated??)
Fertile Window (according to Just Mommies ovulation Calc: May 6-11
(Started May 17th...Feeling nausous, lots of stomach/back cramps with loose stool at least once twice a day but once I go to the bathroom the nausea doesn't leave?
Negative pregnancy test today though....4/5 days before expected period??
Is it possible I could still be pregnant? We were not wanting to be pregnant but now that it may be a pretty close call this waiting period is driving me NUTS and I'll probably be dissappointed if I see another neg. test If I can remember correctly I always tested positive before my missed period with my other pregnancies and this time I'm not so does that mean i'm probably not pregnant and these symptoms are all in my head?
Hoping for positive news now

Last edited by abrinas; May 21st, 2011 at 01:18 PM.
June 22nd, 2011, 06:07 AM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
How heavy was your bleeding? There's a chance it could have been implantation spotting. If you just spotted lightly and the test you took was 4-5 days before your period was due, you may want to wait a week and test again. If the bleeding was heavy and more normal, the chances are much lower. Either way, I don't think your symptoms are 'all in your head'! Hormones can do that, even if you're not pregnant. PMS can be very similar to early pregnancy symptoms. Good luck!
June 22nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search