advice please

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2011, 09:17 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to ...1018198915425...
Backstory: me and my SO have been a couple for almost 5 months. ( have known each other for 6 years). we had a little accident on april 30th...(ran out of condoms but he pulled out)...2 days later we both had a gut feeling that i was pregnant. we have been waiting impatiently for AF to show up but no sign of her. im now a week late. ive taken 5 HPT's all have been BFN. i went to my ob/gyn on may 12 (4 days prior to expected AF). she gave me a slip for bloodwork and said to go if AF didnt show up in a week..... my question is since HPTs are negative should i go for bloodwork yet or should i wait till i get a BFP
May 24th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Veteran
my daughters bfp didnt show up until she was 6wks and all the tests she done before that where bfn..i would go get the blood works done and see what the answer is..good luck
May 24th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to ...1018198915425...
thank you
February 4th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Wellllllllll your situation sounds very similar to mine. My bf & I have been dating for 5 months too. He already has a 10 yr old son. We had sex on Jan 31 (early morning sex) & when everything was all said & done he realized there was a hole in the condom. My last period was on Jan 15th and it will soon be time for my period to start again & I have absolutely no indication that its gonna start. I usually have breast tenderness, bloating, etc but this month NOTHING so far. Immediately after having sex I just have been feeling different. I've been having really bad unbearable back pain, my heartburn is 10 times worse than it was before, & my gas is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Not to mention I had 2 different ppl tell me yesterday that I had a glow. I have a drs appt tomorrow but being that everything literally just happened I know a pregnancy test won't pick up whether or not I'm with child yet. Soooooooooo what do you suggest since your situation is somewhat similar to mine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...1018198915425... View Post
Backstory: me and my SO have been a couple for almost 5 months. ( have known each other for 6 years). we had a little accident on april 30th...(ran out of condoms but he pulled out)...2 days later we both had a gut feeling that i was pregnant. we have been waiting impatiently for AF to show up but no sign of her. im now a week late. ive taken 5 HPT's all have been BFN. i went to my ob/gyn on may 12 (4 days prior to expected AF). she gave me a slip for bloodwork and said to go if AF didnt show up in a week..... my question is since HPTs are negative should i go for bloodwork yet or should i wait till i get a BFP
February 24th, 2014, 07:31 PM
My bfp showed up at 4 weeks. I tested at 2 weeks and got a bfn. Just be patient
March 19th, 2014, 09:38 AM
I am sure you know the answer by now but I am going through the same thing….I am a few days late, no sign of af…..12 bfn tests and I joined this group to see if I could get advice from those who understand - unlike my dear boyfriend (:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search