Advice, please??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
Hi everyone, this is driving me absolutely crazy AND has me worried so please help if you have any insight or had a similar experience!
Im 26 yrs old and have always had very regular periods on bc, Ortho Cept for the past couple years specifically. I'm still on it as my bf and I are not trying to conceive. Well my last period started around May 25th and ended about June 1st. The week before the 1st and for around 12 days after I was on antibiotics. We had sex during both times and also mid month. I'm really not sure if I ovulated because technically I thought you don't ovulate at all when on the pill? But if the antibiotics messed my bc up is it possible I ovulated? The reason I ask is a week or so later I vomited every time I had coffee or soda and I felt nauseous a lot and started having headaches and weird crampy feelings. Also my nipples got very sensitive (still are). I got nervous so I took a hpt and it was negative. This past weekend I had very light pink spotting only when I peed without cramps. It is a week before I'm due for my period. Still having stomach problems. So I went to doc and she did 2 urine tests, both negative. Also did and xray and appartently I'm literally full of crap (haha) so that may explain bloated/constipated feeling but I have never had that before. I've been having to pee like crazy for the past 2 days. And I swear my nipples are also getting a tiny bit darker but could be my mind playing tricks. So now I'm sitting here still "feeling" like something is very off and wondering if I could be pregnant even though the tests were neg. Doc didn't think it was necessary to do a blood test unless I miss my period. What do you think?
Oh, also, I have still been taking my bc pills and wondering if that is a bad idea since I'm thinking I could be pregnant and just testing negative falsely or testing too early?
Thanks, sorry for the long post!

Last edited by acire84; June 23rd, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
July 20th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Update?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search