18 days late, need some input pleasee.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2011, 10:19 AM
My last period was july 9th. I think I'm a little bit of a lot late! My last 3 periods are as follows... May 13 june 9 july 9, if you would please do the math u would see I normally get my period 1-2 days before or 1-2 days after the "28 day cycle". Which means I should have gotten it between the 4th-8th of this month. It is now the 21st and still nothing. I took a test 7 days ago but got a negative, idk if it was too soon to tell, or there is no baby there.plus the fact that they were from the dollar store. I have never missed a period ever since I was 11, I am now 19, so idk if I am starting to miss them now, or I may be pregnant?please help me out, I would love to know if there is a bun in the oven or not
August 22nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
I am actually in the same position as you are. My last cycle started on July 1st and normally lasts about 30-31 days. So far no sign of my period and all the tests I've taken were negative. Also I've tried the dollar store tests, Answer and First response all with the same results. The best advice I can give is to wait a week and test again. If you are still getting a negative test and no period when you are 3-4 weeks late you should call your doctor. In some women the hcg levels take longer to rise, I've even heard of some women saying they didn't get a positive home test until they were nearly 60 days late, yet they had a positive blood test a few weeks earlier. So if you are still getting a negative home test get a blood test! I will probably be getting one myself towards the end of this week
August 30th, 2011, 05:12 PM
All 3 of us are in the same boat. I'm currently 15 days late. i've taken numerous home pregnancy tests.. I went to my Dr. this morning after taking a blood test yesterday.. negative. No AF and no signs of her showing up. I'd recommend to go get a blood test.. your a little bit later then me so maybe you'll have some luck! I'm gonna wait a little bit longer see what happens, then take another test.. or something. so frustrated.. Keep us posted!
September 1st, 2011, 02:23 PM
any updates???
September 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM
I haven't missed my period yet, but took a First Response pregnancy test today and there was a very faint 2nd line! It was so light that I almost threw out the test and dismissed it as being neg, but my husband took a look and pointed out the 2nd line! Now I'm not sure! Would there be a trace of a line if I was pregnant and just took the test too early?
Thx! ~E.M.
September 1st, 2011, 05:49 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
EthansMama....typically a second line that showed up in the time limit and has color is positive! The line is usually lighter the earlier you are. The general rule of thumb is "a line is a line", providing it came up within the time peramiters and has color...in otherwords, not an evaporation line...You could always post a pic! We love looking at those and the ladies on the board are really helpful in that area!

Tags
am i pregnant?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search