Not sure...could be sypmptoms? Help?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 12:45 PM
AJ82's Avatar Member
Had my last period Aug 7th and it is now the 20th of September doing the math I'm over 40 days into my cycle. My last period came a few days later then usual but not this late.
Symptoms:
-Yesterday I had a sever headache went home early curled up in bed at 6pm and slept through the night til 5am (my normal wake up to go to work) and still tired and still had/have a headache now
-I had cramps like I was suppose to start on and off since 3 days ago,
-I'm cold yet I feel like I'm sweating and sometime my face feels hot yet temp is normal.
-My back has been aching but that could be from other things.
-Feeling slightly dizzy and kinda "off"
-Frequent Urination
I've taken two HPT one 3 days ago and one today and both have come back negative. I have no other signs or symptoms other than wanting to eat chicken strips at 5 in the morning the last 2 days (I could just be a fat kid )
Thanks for your help

Last edited by AJ82; September 20th, 2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Forgot some things
September 23rd, 2011, 12:20 PM
I have a lot of the same symptoms/concerns you do.. Just not sure what to do..
September 28th, 2011, 07:09 AM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
I too have some of those symptoms. Also, I crave pickles and have lost my desire for my cigs and wine. I'm having frequent headaches and caught a cold. I NEVER get sick and the last time I got sick like this no medicine would work just like now and I was pregnant with my daughter....AP isn't until Friday. I took a HPT on Monday and one today both neg...not sure what else to do.....but wait.
September 28th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Im in a similar boat as well, I'm on CD49- no AF and neg hpt last week. Had symptoms a few weeks ago, but all is gone now and now I'm just waiting for AF..or something to happen! Let me know how things go for you guys!
September 29th, 2011, 09:27 AM
AJ82's Avatar Member
When to the doc. Got a neg. Still no AF had an ultrasound and found I have multiple cysts on my ovaries, she concerned about PCOS The US showed that I was either suppose to see AF very soon or I'm pregnant, and that was Monday(26th) and still no AF.
I guess we'll see what happens I'm now CD-52!
October 3rd, 2011, 08:15 AM
AJ82- I'm on CD 54 now, and still nothing! No AF, neg hpt...still waiting around. Gonna wait until Sunday, 10/9 to see if anything happens. If not I may call the dr.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search