I'm scared and don't know if i'm pregnant please help

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2011, 03:20 PM
ok here's my story. i had a normal period in may, and then in june my period didn't come. i didn't test then because i just figured it was stress and put it out of my mind. now it's october and i still haven't seen any changes to indicate pregnancy other than no period. i get dizzy in safeway while shopping and have to sit down, but that's the only place and the rest of the time i can walk around just fine. my breasts don't feel any different or painful and i haven't thrown up or felt sick at all. i took two first response pregnancy tests last night because i got paranoid about where my period went and they were both positive. but if i was pregnant shouldn't i have something else besides just the missed period by now? i talked to my fiance's mom about it in august and she said that if you didn't get any symptoms after three months then you're not pregnant, which may or may not be true, but after 5 months? my friend told me his wife didn't start showing until she was at least 6 months or further, but i'm just not convinced. i can't be pregnant now, i'm a junior in college and i'm just really scared about what to do..... help please
October 16th, 2011, 05:37 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
First things first, GET TO THE DOCTOR! If you don't have a period for months you go to the doctor to figure out what is going on whether or not the test is positive. Since it is positive you ARE pregnant. Your fiance's mom is an idiot. A lot of women don't have symptoms of pregnancy but are indeed pregnant. Get your butt to the doctor because you are endangering your baby not getting prenatal check ups.

Also you might want to post this on the normal Am I Pregnant board to get more advice and support. There are also due date clubs and an unexpected pregnancy board too. You will get a lot support and advice here.

Last edited by MosaicWife; October 16th, 2011 at 05:42 PM.
October 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Wait you just said that you took two test and both were positive, right? If so you're pregnant and you don't have to have all the text book pregnancy symptoms to be pregnant. Besides, you getting that dizzy is a SYMPTOM. Go see a doctor.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search