AF overdue but testing neg. Any existing mothers experience this and/or have advice?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2011, 05:22 PM
TMI warning.

Ok so my husband and I aren't TTC at the moment but we did have a couple nights when we weren't exactly being safe. Usually AF comes at the very beginning or a few days before the end of the month. I should have had AF at least a week ago. Been testing every few days but all I get is BFN. CM was really slippery and milky white for about 20 or so DPO. Now it's just kind of sticky and dry and almost grainy in appearance. And I don't typically keep track of my cervix positions but I sort of have been and for the most part no matter where it's at its closed. Have any other mothers experienced this? I realize every person and every pregnancy is different but I'm hoping I can get some sort of advice or someone who has had similar experiences.

Any input is appreciated.
November 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well I haven't but my friend just recently was over a week late, testing negative also and AF finally showed for her.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

November 20th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I'm not a mom yet (trying to figure out if I'm pregnant too...) but I am having a similar experience. Missed period, some strange symptoms that seem to indicate pregnancy, but negative tests. From the reading I've been doing online, it seems like many women get late positive results... maybe you ovulated late? Or maybe implantation happened later than you expected... Have you tried a pregnancy test yet or gotten AF?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search