One day missed period - Really need advise and help

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2011, 12:32 AM
HI
So i don't know how many posts there are already about missed periods but i would really like some help...i had my period 23 Sep 2011 and then again 21 October 2011....my periods are always regular. I really want to have a baby but at the moment we arent trying as we are trying to sort out money ect but i've noticed that since my last period i threw up once, had very hightend smell but didnt last very long, i've been getting moody but then i'm okay again. Today is the 18th and i was suppose to start my period on the 17th yesterday. i've been on more then 6 websites about pregnancys ect and most or all of there calculators say i am suppose to start on the 17th and i'm not sure if this has anything to do with this but i have been having constant dreams about being pregnant and giving birth and as like i have said before i do want a child but not that bad that i think about it constantly. i've always wanted atleast one child since i was small. So what i am aondering now is can i be pregnant? this other calculator said that if i was pregnant i would now be atleast 3 weeks and 6 days and birth date would be 27 July 2012. I have tender breasts at the moment but still no period. i have had alot of heartburn and so bad that it makes me want to vomit. Any advise will help me alot or if anyone has gone through the same thing would also help alot.
Thank you
November 18th, 2011, 02:20 AM
hi,
ur symptoms says u r preg.
u can take a test at home and confirm it.......best of luck......
November 18th, 2011, 03:59 AM
thank you for replying, i will get a home test this weekend and see what happens. i also wanted to know one thing a forgot to mention in my post is that....when we had sex a +/- week ago it was very sore (cramps) that lasted till the next day and thats when i realised i might be pregnant does that have anything to do with it by any chance? i know that most woman are so intuned with there bodies.
thanks again i really appreciate it
November 20th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Hi
I'm going through something similar...some pregnancy symptoms and period is a no-show...but negative tests still. :/ I would say it's possible that you're pregnant...your symptoms sound like it.
Have you taken a test yet? Let us know what you find out. Good luck!
November 21st, 2011, 01:35 AM
hi
so glad to hear someone is in the same boat as me and thank you i'm hoping for something amazing to happen....my only problem now...and kinda sad about it is that i'm not sure if what i am having now is AF or not...i didnt get anything up untill last night very late i saw some blood not alot but mixed with white clear "musuc" not sure ... and today i am bleeding but not that much like i used to its light with a few dark red very thin clots. I'm not sure now if that is implentation bleeding or AF. i have heard alot of woman have had there periods full on while pregnant and most get bleeding for a few days and others nothing. I have made a booking for tomorow to see my gynie. But i feel so worried - i was actually excited about this whole thing.
So i am hoping for the best.

-dont know what to think lol been browsing through other forums to get answers but nothing satisfying to will wait-
November 21st, 2011, 10:15 PM
Good luck...I hope it's not AF! She came for me yesterday...bummer.

Let me know what you find out!
November 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
yeah i started late night 20th and still today. So my guess its my AF. Didnt go to gynie coz lucky me had to get stitches after a glass broke and cut my hand. lol :-(

yeah i started late night 20th and still today. So my guess its my AF. Didnt go to gynie coz lucky me had to get stitches after a glass broke and cut my hand. lol :-(
Sucks though...was hoping we both were pregs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search