3 Neg. Tests but still feel like I'm pregnant :/

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2011, 02:32 PM
My period isn't coming and I'm feeling a little strange...wondering if all you wonderful mommies out there could give a girl some insight. Here's all the info I think you'll need...

My Cycle: varies from 24 days up to 29 or 30. (This is day 29) I have taken 3 preg. tests (Clearblue Digital) in the past 3 days, all of which have shown up negative.

My Symptoms: Slight cramping (but not as bad as when my period is about to start.) Sometimes the cramps will be strong and in one isolated place (below my belly button), instead of the overall abdominal acheyness I usually feel w/ AF.
-A little bit of nausea, mostly when I'm hungry...it usually goes away once I eat. I haven't puked at all. -Yesterday (day 28) I had quite a bit of discharge...it was clearish-white and quite a bit thinner than I'm used to. Usually this close to my period, I don't get any discharge or if I do it's very thick & there isn't much.
My heart is telling me that I'm pregnant...but I never have been before, so this might not be accurate.

When I might have conceived: -I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method) sometime around the 3rd or 4th of this month. He might have come inside me a bit...he was coming as he pulled out.
-I also had sex on Nov. 8 using a sponge (but no condom...he came inside of me).
-I've had sex a couple other times this month but didn't record the exact date...earlier in the month though.

So, I'm wondering...has anyone had a similar experience? Did you turn out pregnant or not pregnant? I appreciate any responses, even if this hasn't happened to you. Thanks!
November 20th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Update:
My period is now 3 days late...I had a lot of white stretchy discharge yesterday and some brown this morning. Still tested negative yesterday though... any thoughts anyone? thanks
December 5th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I'm sorry that I can't give you advice. I'm in a very similar situation-- I'm two or three weeks late with symptoms but three negative tests. Please let me know how this works out for you!
January 24th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I wish I could help you but Im in the same situation. My period hasnt came on in a month and 24 day, I would love to know how your situation turned out... best of luck too you!.

Tags
clearblue , confused , pregnant , test

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search