3 days late, help?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2011, 08:20 AM
HI all! my honey and I arent really trying but if it happened we would be excited. i guess we just dont really want to put the stress of "trying" on us. My periods are very regular with a 28 day cycle. this month we had sex the day I O'ed but he pulled out both times. however, in between he did not go pee to clean out the left over sperm. So, I didnt know if that could have something to do with it. I spotted a week later on cd 23, and cd 24-- thought period was coming early and never thought twice about it. until today, i realized i am 3 days late. i do not have any symptoms of preg or pms. so I dont know whats going on or why i am late.

any suggestions? thanks in advance and sticky baby dust to all who's trying (:
December 27th, 2011, 09:00 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Yup that's the perfect way to get pregnant with the pull out method. Not cleaning up between is one way it can happen and if you're sure you were fertile at the time then you can definitely be pregnant. I spotted a bit when my period was due with this baby and tested a few days later to a blaring BFP. I also didn't have any pregnancy symptoms and didn't really think I was pregnant. Go ahead and take a test and update. Sounds like you've got a great chance.
December 30th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the reply i am still spotting occasionally. Brown occasionally, just sometimes when I wipe. I took a accu-clear pink dye test last night at work.. nothing showed up immediately so I threw it in my pocket and went about my business and when i got home an hour later there were 2 lines... Knowing not to rely on the result after 10 mins I don't trust it. I got up today and looked at it again and the 2nd line is now gone. So I'm going to have honey pick me up a different brand and retest and stay the full time to see the real result.
December 31st, 2011, 09:17 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Yeah, I agree with you, can't rely on that test. Update when you take another one. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search