Do I seem pregnant? Have you experienced this?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I am 5 days late for my period. I have never been this late. I use period tracker on my phone and keep track of if well. Anyway. My boobs are sore and I have cramps. both are normal for me when I get my period. However, I started spotting today. Light brown. Earlier this am then started up again about 5 minutes ago. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative... Im pretty sure it did anyway. The positive line was so faint that you had to look at it hard to see it. So I ruled it a negative. I get dizzy occasionally. But for the most part I feel fine! Other then this constant feeling that I an getting my period. Has anyone experienced this? It has been 4 weeks and 2 days since the first day of my last period. Opinions and experiences are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
February 24th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
if there was any line at all in the result window and it comes up in the allotted time thats a positive result..test again in a few days if AF still doesnt show..
February 29th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i would agree that any line means you are probably pregnant so test again in the morning or buy a stronger test if you can. sounds to me like you are looking at a positive result. good luck getting the result you want.

Tags
home improvement , home improvement cast

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search