Okay...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2012, 12:48 PM
So a couple of weeks ago I met this man, and we had a wonderful weekend - although really only barely have a chance of being pregnant - however, as we all know barely is surely enough in many cases!

So I started feeling very nauseous after having a glass of wine a week ago, and then have felt very nauseous and headachy and tired and sleepy for the last week. My belly feels different, fuller, though I know it is early my mother used to always be huge and show very early on.

But - yesterday I got what I think is my period and the flow is pretty heavy - however still feel the nausea and headache, and feel VERY emotional. My period shouldn't be due for another week and it is driving me up the wall waiting to know.

And - I am 43 years old, have had a similar experience before and felt devastated when I ended up not being pregnant - and feel fear that I will feel devastated again if this ends up not being a pregnancy. Am feeling afraid to feel the rash of emotions that will go along with it, positive or negative.

Does anyone know of a really good early pregnancy test? Though still know that if I am having my period I could be losing it...

Do desire a child, haven't had any yet, and at this point the man and I are friends, and have no idea how he would react or respond....

Aack!!

Thanks for listening!
March 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Veteran
Try FRER, I really like those

March 10th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks!!
March 12th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Well tried the frer but got a negative. Still two days before period due nut am funking it is a negative. Though not Planned I still feel sad . Wish I was in a position to dO it!!!

Thanks for the support!

Noelle
March 15th, 2012, 09:54 PM
So took two frer tests both negative but still feel "airy" in my belly and abdomen. Had dream where I was with a little girl and we were going down a waterslide. First we threw a canoe down (?) and then we went down together. Partway down we got stuck and I called for help and someone pulled me out and she was going to be fine. Reminded me of Fallopian tubes for sure.

Anyway also looked at the calendar and it would still be a few days before my period I think and so am waiting until at least tomorrow to take another test. Still have radically diff feelings and emotions from really wanting one and being freaked out big time. Nbut I am 43 and my mom had her last at 43... Would be sort of funny.

Wishing everyone a great night!!
March 25th, 2012, 06:07 PM
So body is still sending me signals such as I am still having ongoing nausea bloating and my belly is bigger. I did go to gyno where they did a urine test which was also negative. Talked to my sister and onher first pregnancy did not have pos blood test until twelve weeks. So not sure what to make of it. No blood test yet but maybe that is the next step.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search