Advice PLEASE.. could i be pregnant?!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2012, 08:44 AM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
Hi everyone! I'm new here & really hope someone could give me some advice. Here is my story:

I am 25 years old, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 9 years now. I have been ready for a baby for years. I cant wait to be a mother! So last time I got my period was March 9, 2012 & it only lasted for 3 days which I thought was weid cuz my period usually lasts about 6-7 days. we had sex on March 27, & on Friday, March 30 I woke up to pee& there was some blood on the toilet paper when I wiped, but it only lasted a few hours, I hd put in a tampon cuz I thought the bleeding was my period, a few hours later I went to change the tampon & there was hardly anything on it and the little bit that was on it was brown like the end of my period. I put on a pad after that & it didn't get anything on it & whenever I peed& wiped there was hardly anything on it & had a very light, pink color & weird smell. So I found this site & looked up an ovulation calander & it said, bsed on my last period, that I ovulated on March 25th. So if I had sex on march 27 it was about 1am so it had just changed from the 26th to the 27th. Then I saw a thing about implantation bleeding & it sounded exactly what happened to me on friday my period has always been regular I have never had it 2x in one month & it never only lasted a few hours.. I have been feeling a little nauseas the past few days, never actually throwing up but feeling like I will.. I am always hungry & when I eat I can never eat as much as I thought I could, I start to feel sick so I stop eating but then like 10minutes later my stomach is growling! I have always peed frequently & still am so I cant count that as a symptom really. My boobs aren't tender my my abdomen is and I think its too soon for it to start feeling hard but it kinda does feel a little more firm than usual. I'm getting dizzy, even when I am actually laying down. Yesterday while showering I felt like I was going to vomit the whole time. & even getting nauseas while eating & after eating. All of the signs are pointing to pregnancy but I am trying my hardest to not get my hopes up. I get my check on Tuesday & I am going to get a First Response. But I am also kind of scared to take it cuz I am afraid that the test will be negative. My period should come next weekend so should I wait to take the test or take it Wednesday morning? My good friend said if I took the First Response and I am pregnant, it should come up positive if I take it Wednesday morning. But again, I'm already thinking I am pregnant & I'm really excited & I'm afraid the test will come back neg. Please give me some advice. What do you all think?

I'm hoping someone responds soon. Thanks in advance!
April 5th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Well, it sounds like you are pregnant. I wouldn't trust those hpt's though. I have read where a lot of women are getting false negatives. I have been going through that myslef. I feel like I'm pregnant, but I keep getting negatives. I have had 3 children already, so I know how my body is when I'm pregnant, I'm even getting a baby bump already. If you do get a negative, and still think you are pregnant, go to the Dr. and they can do a blood test on you to find out for sure. But also, I think it's best if you wait until it is time for your period to do the test. Your hcg won't pick up on the test until then. And as for the spotting, it sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Best of luck to you! I hope this helps.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search