rambling, Ranting amd Wondering.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Callia's Avatar Member
I hate pregnancy tests. I especially hate EPT. My periods 2 weeks overdue and we were so hopeful, and the ept tests had that oh so important blue line. After almost a year of trying and never seeing anything, I was sure I was finally pregnant. Then I found out about evaporation lines and was worried. My SO calmed mema down ans told me the odds of 3 in a row were insane so I was probably pregnant. I took a FRER and it was negative. And now I'm just crushed. And of course its baby season and everyone else is pregnant. One of my friends got pregnant her first night with a Guy who she ended up marrying later that week. They found out 5 weeks later that she was pregnant... and theirbson was born last month. Now her sister who's only 16 is pregnant too... and I'm surrounded by pregnant people ans babies. It's hard to ignore or jot be stressed out when I'm surrounded by it. In high school they made it sound like pregnancy was so **** easy, it just happened all the time. I was so careful, tracked my cycles and everything... if I'd known it would be this hard, I would have worried less. And honey feels bad like its his fault! Nevermind that whether the girl kept it or not, at least he's capable of doing the deed. We don't even know if I am!
And he and his family are so hopeful... I hated the look on his face when I came outof the bathroom ans he just knew.
Sometimes I'm scared I will be the crazy cat lady, bit with a messload more variety in the way of animals.
I'm sorry to rant and ramble... I just never expected thatbi would have problems getting pregnant.
April 11th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I kinda understand- although I have 5 children we are ttc and cant, its so frustrating because I KNOW i can get preg I have never had to try to it was always OH **** its positive and now when I really want to get preg its not happening.. All my friends are preg or having babies.. I know I dont know what its like not to have a child at all but man it just sucks all around when you want something so bad and its not happening..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search