Dreams and other confusion

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2012, 05:38 AM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
I'm sorry I am new here and really would like some advice. I am only 4 dpo. We have been trying to concieve for 6 months now. But for the last 3 nights I have had the strangest dreams. None of which make any sense at all. Also My neck hurts really bad and I have some pretty bad mood swings. I am wondering if these are signs at all of being pregnant? Also I should say that I did have a tubel reversal surgery almost a year ago. The dr has very high hopes that we will be pregnant soon. But with my past pregnancies, I had absolutely no symptoms of being pregnant what so ever. My last baby was 10 1/2 years ago. I am just so tired from not sleeping well do to these dreams, any advice is welcome. Thank you all for being here for people like me!

I should also note, I dont normally have mood swings. I am usually a pretty easy going girl. But lately I cant seem to stand the sight of even my husband. I look at him and role my eyes. And yet he has done nothing wrong. I feel really bad for this, but dont know what is triggering me to behave this way. Again, thank you for any advice that you all may have.
April 28th, 2012, 12:30 PM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
UPDATE............................... I felt these pregnancy symptoms at 4dpo. That is way early to feel symptoms, but I did. And guess what, I was feeling the right thing. Cuz I am pregnant. Got my BFP yesterday. I pray everyone gets theirs
May 3rd, 2012, 05:52 PM
That's really awesome congrats.. This makes me suspect even more that I may be pregnant as I have been having extremely vivid dreams and several a night.. Last night I woke up literally screaming from a strange nightmare, dh thought I was being attacked or somethhing and I just could not calm down for a while.. My symptoms list keeps getting longer!!!
May 13th, 2012, 03:00 AM
I've been having strange dreams too, I'm not usually one for looking into them but they left me wondering! I had one where everyone turned into fishes (?). Apparently dreaming of fish swimming can be a sign that you're pregnant! I've had some other really odd ones too, hoping its a sign! Good luck ladies and congrats!
May 21st, 2012, 04:14 PM
I had a dream of giving birth to twins about a week ago but I didn't have my IUI till 5/15/12. My dream was so vivid. I woke up with such a happy feeling, I also have had a tudal reversal in 05/07 and cervical cancer in 10/08. My doctor also feels very much that we will have a baby soon.
June 10th, 2012, 10:08 AM
pugloving's Avatar Regular
Congrats!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search