Possibly Pregnant!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Hello my name is Ronetta and I am a mother of three hope for number four. We have been not trying not preventing for sometime now. I gave up after several negative results. It just so happens that not long after I had given up my fiance made an oopsie and I am yet again hoping that I am pregnant.

My symptoms and experiences:
oopsie made while around 10 - 14 days after my period last month.
my breasts started hurting not long after that and continued to hurt past my cycle due date.
I experienced cramping, headache and severe nausea, and light then heavy flow and thought oh, AF has arrived.
However, even after AF stopped which didn't take long, there was persistent nausea, headache, abdominal pain, severe lower back pain, heaviness in my lower half, very sore tender swelling breasts, bloating, gas, fatigue, irritability, weight gain without mass input and this overall feeling that this is it! I am currently nauseous while I am typing this and I hope it passes.
By the way has anyone been extremely horny in early pregnancy?

As this would not be the first time I'd have been pregnant, having experienced what appeared to be a full on period, I am quite hopeful that when I see the doctor tomorrow I will receive a positive test.

Good luck to all!
April 21st, 2012, 04:30 PM
best wishes on a Positive test result for you
April 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
Any Updates?
April 29th, 2012, 02:32 PM
going to the doc tomorrow to get the results...
I'm so excited, please keep you fingers crossed for me! LOL!
May 3rd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Got a negative result, from my pregnancy tests, but no unusual for me in pregnancy. Guess I just have to wait it out. I am now leaking colostrum, so i guess I'll know soon enough!
May 3rd, 2012, 09:13 PM
I would think that if you are leaking colostrum, that you are pregnant. I too have been getting negative results. Several actually. I have all the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I am also horny almost all the time, which isn't like me at all. If I am pregnant, I would be about 13 weeks, and the horny hormones started about 3 weeks ago when I was energetic again. I'm not as tired now, but feeling strong movements. I go to my regular doctor on Monday, and hope to find some answers then and possibly get an ultrasound done.
May 6th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree34 View Post
I would think that if you are leaking colostrum, that you are pregnant. I too have been getting negative results. Several actually. I have all the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I am also horny almost all the time, which isn't like me at all. If I am pregnant, I would be about 13 weeks, and the horny hormones started about 3 weeks ago when I was energetic again. I'm not as tired now, but feeling strong movements. I go to my regular doctor on Monday, and hope to find some answers then and possibly get an ultrasound done.
Good luck and God bless sweetie...
I know how it feels to know, but not know... it can be frustrating!
If you need to vent you are welcome to come over to my personal blog at:
For The Love Of My Children!

Last edited by ronnie211797; May 6th, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
July 24th, 2012, 12:07 AM
How did you go with the tests Ronnie?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search