We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hello Ladies....I am new to JM & desperate for some honest opinions....here goes my long saga........
I am 35 yrs old Mommy of 2 & have severe endo. Several doctors said I couldn't get pregnant w/o fertility drugs or IVF....wow were they wrong!! I got pregnant w my daughter the first month of trying! She just turned 4. With my son, well let's say he was a BIG, but WONDERFUL "oops" baby!! He will be 17 months next week. Then in April 2011 I got pregnant again but unfortunately had a miscarriage the following month. Have not been on any BC since. My husband & I are not trying but not preventing either. My LMP was March 30. Had sex a few times before I was due to ovulate. And now the symptoms begin.....
1. Had a few days about a week & a half ago where I felt like I had M/S (kinda like a hangover feeling)
2. Cried all last weekend & I am NOT a crier
3. Have been SUPER moody and lacking all patience
4. Have been EXHAUSTED w/o any good reason
5. Have been eating everything in sight! Especially cheese (I am a string-cheese-a-holic!!!). I can't get enough chocolate---And I NEVER eat chocolate---my poor kids have no goodies left from their Easter baskets!!!!
6. Been having mild constipation but peeing constantly
7. My boobs are swollen, sore, and "tingly"
8. Have been a little dizzy or lightheaded
9. Started having bad lower back pain after certain activities....bathing the kids, cleaning up their toys from the floor, etc
10. Have been super out of breath
11. Have been having the craziest most vivid dreams
12. I can smell anything, good or bad from a mile away
13. My gums have been bleeding when I brush my teeth
14. My BBT was 99.1 two days last week----I am always below "normal"
15. The biggest symptom of all is literally the biggest symptom....my stomach is HUGE......I honestly look like I could be in my 2nd trimester....but here is the kicker....I did 3 HPT & all were BFN.....I did a cheap one last week then yesterday & today I did FRER. I am due for my period on Friday. My cycle is clockwork---28 days w/o fail. My husband says I just got fat!!!! Yes I have been eating like crazy over the past week or so but I don't think it is possible to blow up that quickly?! So my question is this.....am I crazy.....is there something abnormal going on that has caused my belly to balloon? Is it possible to develop a BIG "beer belly" practically overnight? Could I have possibly taken the HPT too soon? I apologize for this never-ending post.....I would greatly appreciate any opinions/advice.....thank you ladies for taking the time to read this
PARANOID OR PREGNANT
BTW-----2 little weird events......my son just started saying "baby" and last night, my daughter decided to play hospital---she was the maternity nurse and I was her patient who just had a baby girl.......weird?!?
Wow. It sounds like you are in fact pregnant. I can't say that you are, but you know your body better than anyone. If I were you, I would go to the doctor, and see what he/she says. Hopefully they will listen to what's going on unlike the ob I went to. She didn't examine me or ask me any questions as to what was going on. She had me pee in a cup, and it came out negative, and so did my blood test. But I feel and look like I'm pregnant. I'm even feeling movement. If I am pg, I would be about 12 weeks. I have read where a lot of women get negative results but are in fact pregnant. And about what your children said, I have heard that children can sense it before you actually "know" you are pregnant. My daughter became extrememly clingy to me when I was pregnant with my son before I knew it. It was like she knew she wasn't going to be the only one getting attention from me. lol Let me know what you find out. :-)
Thanks Ladies for the response.....still BFN but I am 99.9% sure that it should be BFP....and it's not baby fever.....looking back, I never tested early w my other pregnancies...always after I was late since there was never any indication to test sooner........this is VERY different:
__________________ MommyBliss Me:35 DH:37 Proud Mommy To... DD:4/2/08 DS:11/29/10 MC: May 2011 BF?: April 2012