Strange sharp pains and cramping with orgasm... is this a pg sign??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Has anyone experienced sudden sharp pains and cramping during climax? I have never had this before but every time I try the last two weeks, it happens. I wondered if it was a pg sign. It would be highly unlikely, but have been praying for a miracle. AF is not due for 5 more days.
Thanks~
June 4th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Viridian Soul's Avatar Member
Late to the party because I'm new to JM, but I just wanted to chime in that with my DS, who's now six, I had this exact symptom! I didn't even know or suspect I was pregnant and went to the ob/gyn to find out if something was wrong with me.

How did things turn out?
July 23rd, 2012, 11:49 PM
Funny you say that.. i had the same thing last pregnancy
July 26th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I have been getting those symptoms too! Only... I am 3 days past my day that I usually start and got a negative result with the first response test I took today... :/
July 26th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria1313 View Post
Has anyone experienced sudden sharp pains and cramping during climax? I have never had this before but every time I try the last two weeks, it happens. I wondered if it was a pg sign. It would be highly unlikely, but have been praying for a miracle. AF is not due for 5 more days.
Thanks~

Did you end up being pregnant?

Tags
pregnancy symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search