I'm back!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
75% of my cycles are 28-29 days long, though the occasional 30 or 31 day cycle will toss itself in there. Today is day 35 and nothing so far (though sometimes it starts very late in the evening). When is a for certain definitely-not-stress-or-insanity-causing-a-delay time frame for testing? This shouldn't be possible, btw. DH had a vasectomy 16 months ago and I had mixed feelings about it (not his fault; I wasn't as open as I should've been). So do I go get a test now? Wait If so, how long?
September 27th, 2012, 05:58 PM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would go ahead and test.

As for the big V, did he go get all his followup tests done and get the all clear?
September 29th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
He did. I think he only went in once or twice. But it was 3 months after the procedure that he got the all clear. It's messing with my head because it should be highly unlikely, right? I tested with a Kroger test (pink dye) yesterday afternoon and it was negative. I could be anywhere from 16 to 24 days dpo (have no idea when I ovulate). Soo.... was it to early to test or is something wrong with me? Could I be perimenopausal at 29, for example? I'm at the start of my 37th day of my cycle. At what point do I go to the doctor and start asking questions? Can stress make you a week (or more) late? I think I'm ok with either outcome at this point, but it's the not knowing and having to wait to find out that drives me nuts.
September 29th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Update: Should've listened to DH; it would've saved me $7 or so. AF came this evening. 36 day cycle; longest I may have ever had. I guess stress can really do that to you. I'm glad it wasn't due to some crazy health issue. I though I was doing better before this, but I'm still disappointed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search