So confused! :(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KellJoO

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 04:38 PM
So I was definitely not ttc, but my bf and I just use the withdraw method which may have not happened once this month. I cannot for the life of me remember when this was in my cycle because I was not even a little concerned at the time. My period isn't due until Sunday and One week ago tomorrow my boobs got very sensitive, which always happens for about one day around a week before af, but the discomfort has not let up, and they feel very dense. I've been sick feeling in my stomach on and off since then, seems to be increasing by day, but no vomitting. Yesterday afternoon I swear I started smelling things I wouldn't normally smell. This morning I could practically taste a coworkers perfume and I've been able to smell at least something on everybody I've come in contact with. I don't have much of an appetite, but I don't know if I could chalk that up to anxiety. I'm the kind of person that is always always always cold and I woke up in the middle of the night last night throwing my covers off and was walking around the office in just my smock top for the first few hours this morning without even a long sleeve t under it! For me, that's saying something. After lunch, I went from freezing to hot for a few minutes on and off. And the other morning when we woke up, my bf snuggled up to me and said "man, youre warm." He swore I had a fever, but I felt fine. But now I'm having some spotting, and even though we weren't trying, I've grown quite fond of the idea and am panicking a little. And oh yeah, this morning I got a negative test but it definitely wasn't my fmu, in fact it was less than an hour since I had previously urinated. Thoughts, advice?
October 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First- Don't panic. Relax, take a deep breath. Everything will be ok.

In one way or another, if you are pregnant, its a blessing.

Try to wait until sunday and see if AF shows up. If she doesn't show by Monday- take a test.

Right now- you could very well be over analyzing things. Every little thing you are noticing you are chalking up to being pregnant. When normally- you may have these things happening and not take as much notice since you aren't concerned with the possibility of being pregnant.

I am TTC, and I can tell you that every month my normal PMS symptoms are pretty regular. I get the same things each month. But, I can tell you that I have experienced other things in the mix that don't always happen or that were new to me. And of course, our brains go into the "maybe I'm pregnant" train of thought and you can't think of anything else.

Right now- you need to try and relax, and deal with this as it comes. Wait until AF is late before you assume that you're pregnant.

I wish you the best either way. Please update us!
SylviaB. likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search