In need of some opinions mommies.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Hello mommies, and mommies to be!

I'm a bit confused about what's going on with my body right now, and I am hoping for some advice.

I'm 19 years old, and have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over 2 years now. During this whole time I've been taking the birth control Gianvi (off-brand Yaz). I know it's not advised, but that has been our only form of preventative for all of that time.

Now onto my issues with my body, quite a few.
For the past 2 and a half weeks now I have had nausea off and on, typically in the morning and evening, but also in between at random. I have been bloated, with sharp pains in my stomachs side during this time, also at random (not often however). For example, last night it was in my right side and I just couldn't get comfortable while trying to go to bed unless I was on my back and rubbing said spot. I've also noticed I've been having to go to the bathroom more often, both to pee and (sorry for the image) also having loose stool. My breast have been sore, and feel a bit heavier than usual, and I've noticed bumps forming around the nipple area. Lastly, I have been smelling EVERYTHING, and I have never had this issue, in fact I rarely smell anything good or bad. Even things I love eating have been making want to throw up at the smell / sight of them. Yummy sopapillas, mashed potatoes, etc. My boyfriends grandmother even noticed how sick just the sight of red velvet dessert made me look tonight when normally I'd just dive in. She said the only time smell, or the sight of foods made her like this was when she was pregnant.

Since I've been so paranoid about it all, I took a pregnancy test tonight after drinking a lot, which probably wasn't a good idea in the case of a better HCG levels, but I was being impatient. (Pee was clear like water, no yellow). It came up negative, but I'm still not convinced that I'm not in fact pregnant. And, I had my last period during the week of my placebos, but it was very light, and I know that could be due to the placebo change, and I also know it's not too uncommon for women to have their period throughout their pregnancy.

Also, I'm still on my birth control, but I've read that birth control can't actually make a false positive, so I let those chances go. Anybody disagree?

I have one extra to try in the morning, for my first bathroom trip of the day.

Has anyone here ever had issues like mine? And how did you finally find out for sure that you were Pos/Neg?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the details, just wanted to not leave anything about what's going on out.

Last edited by merrell; November 11th, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
November 12th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Pink or blue we welcome u
Hey hun any updates?

Just wanted to share that my cousin was on the pill and was having similar issues to you, still having her "period" although lighter until she was feeling sick nauseated, crampy etc.... well turns out she is pregnant, total shock as she still had her period etc. it was confirmed at the ER and she stopped taking her pills then! (she was 2 1/2 months pregnant then... now she is 22 weeks)

So you could possibly be pregnant... I would wait until morning and test with first morning urine as it can be more concentrated.

Keep us updated
November 12th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Woke up nauseated again this morning, with a sore right breast.
But, I took my second test just a bit ago, and it turned up negative again.

If not a pregnancy, I'm not sure what this is. I don't feel like I have a virus, or any cold. And I don't think I'd be feeling like this for this long with something like that. I'm experiencing what I typed in the first message for the first time in my life. Strong smells, nausea for over two weeks now, etc.

So, two negatives now. Still no clue.

Tags
aip

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search