RE: I'm I 17& pregnant update and questions ?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Hi Im 17 I had sex on August 27th unprotected we tried to be careful. I don't remember having my period in August but i might of, I took a test in early September it said I wasn't pregnant I missed my period in September I had symptoms
my friend said I was moody I felt sick a couple times but I never threw up I gained weight about 25 pounds my boobs got bigger and tender there are a couple veins I am a over weight teen already
I tend to always have some sort of craving weither it's chocolate and oatmeal and I don't care for some foods anymore that I use to , I do get cramps and I felt like there something moving in my stomach
I normally get motion sickness like on a bus even if I wasn't pregnant I had got flashes too but I thought I was getting sick I have not spotted and have not noticed any weird dis charge my urine does smell stronger when I lay down I feel pressure on my vagina it feels like cramps I think I have been urinating a little more my back hurts sometimes I'm not a hundred percent sure this is scary for me I just took a test today it was not a brand name test I'm almost 3 - 4 months late the test said i wasn't pregnant I think I messed up the test because I accedentally peed on the part that tells u if u r or not so one of the lines is very faded the test was expensive bc of where I live do I can only get one I might go to a clinic this is my second preg scare with the same guy we never dated but I thought he liked me he's a doushe bag
I have not had sex since August
Please help I'm talking to a consulor I don't know what to do next probally buy another test cuz I'm getting more money its Saturday and I'm left alone with these thoughts my friend my sister and my consulor know nobody else and I'm a daddy's girl so I'm scared to tell him
Thanks that was the third time I had ever had sex w/ a guy so I'm not really a slutttt but I don't care what ppl think I'm afraid I'm gunna get judged when I get bigger I might be preg or something seriously wrong when I first missed I thought it was because my younger sister started b control and I usually get mine after her I'm prob gun go to the clinic and get blood work I don't have medical issurance and Im always seeing baby stuff now or commercials like its a sighn please give opinions thx

Update
I told my dad that I might be pregnant on Veterans Day he wasn't mad he just said he dint want to be a grandpa so early and that I wasn't more careful cuz he left the door wide open so to speak with birth control etc and that he prevented my younger sister from getting pregnant but not me an that I dint ask
I have to call the clinic and make appointment to get a test I'm very accepting of the fact that i most likely am my dad not so much I felt like he was in denial and tried to find excuses
I also feel like my symptoms aren't strong although I might be 2-3 months I pee a little more than I use to, feel pressure on my bladder and have felt sick lately also been gases and gained weight I feel like its just proof that I am
If I'm not ill honestly be a little sad :| I told my friend tht I don't want to get attracted to the idea tht I am
I swear I felt something in my stomach move I have gotten sharp pains too
I don't even know

So a couple questions
It's the 13th of November I might be 2-3 months pregnant but I still get cramps I usually get my period on the 19-20th to the 25th is this normal I've missed my period for 2-3 months never had spotting

Thanks tricisha
I'll get back to u about the test
November 28th, 2012, 08:57 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you make out? I was a teen mom too, my daughter is now 22. It is NOT easy to be a mother at that age, not at all. Aside from pregnancy, there are so many other reasons to practice safe sex. There are stds, HIV/aids and if he isn't practicing safe sex with you, you better believe he isn't with anyone else either. Have you tested again? Gone to the clinic?
December 1st, 2012, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SilverRose Send a message via Yahoo to SilverRose
Any update?

Thank you, Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature.

Tags
teen

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search