Am I Pregnant or going crazy?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2013, 11:09 PM
I am a healthy 25 yo female -to start. I don't drink or smoke etc. I lead a boring life lol....work and sleep ya know the drill.

Sorry if I give out too much info here...I'm just going crazy!

It started when my boyfriend who lives out of state (for now, but is moving here- planning on getting married, having a family etc) came to see me over Christmas. We had "fun" for 7 days (Dec. 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30) and did the hokey pokey A LOT without using anything because we want kids together. It also didn't help my half-nephew gave me a baby hug and it melted my heart (not that it wasn't already mush, I love kids!)

My period ended on Dec 22, and I have been known to 4 days later ovulate so it's not a wild stretch for me. I get pains with them etc. I am almost certain I ovulated on Jan. 2nd, two or three days after my boyfriend left.

Here's the weird part. I'm nauseous half the time or extremely hungry the other. I gained about 6lbs in less than a week and I never gain weight. EVER. I am underweight and have struggled every which way to gain it. I'm craving things. I cannot eat mayonaise I literally nearly throw up. I thought somehow mine had gone bad but I gagged on my Mom's mayo too! I practically live in the bathroom. I went 4 times in one hour today. I'm running warmer than normal, not a fever but I was driving with the window down feeling wonderful the other day...at -10 below zero lol. Usually I get cold at the thought of even going outside in it. I am thirsty a lot more than usual. I also got really mad last night and couldn't even figure out why I was mad myself. I lashed out at my boyfriend for sending me a text saying "sorry" and honestly I don't know why. I was cooking dinner for myself and wasn't doing anything that would warrant random anger issues lol. Then afterwards I was crying into my food bowl. Crazy lady! Also I never dream and one night I had two very vivid dreams in a row.

But the strangest thing was on Monday (Jan. 7) I spotted. I never have in my life. It only happened two times that day and that was all. It went away. When my period arrives, it arrives. I don't spot.

I am not Ms. Regular but I usually have my period exactly 2 weeks from when I ovulate. Which would mean it's due on the 14th, so 3 days. I tested tonight and it shows negative. Is there any hope that it was just because I was in the bathroom all day instead of waiting til morning when it was concentrated? Or is it right and it's really just my body playing mean tricks on me?

Last edited by mommawannabee; January 11th, 2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to add somethin

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search