Same question. Could I still be pregnant?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Ive been tracking my ovulation and ive gotten good at telling when i ovulate. Since January when ive caliclated ovulation i get certain symptoms about that time. so i can tell when my body is. Last month my period was late. Positive test. two days later. Negative test. Period Came on a Thursday and stopped by Saturday. Very light that Sunday. This month I should have started on the 7/1 but nothing. Negative test again. Tested again 7/5. Negative test. Still no period but today 7/6 I feel pressure and mild cramping in my lower abdomen. Kind of like period cramps but still no period. Can I be pregnant even thgh the test are negative? Each pregnancy is different I know but with my son I found out at 8wks and was very sick and had cold like symptoms (I actually found out after going to the walk in for an unbearable cold I thought I was getting). Immediately after my breast grew, i had morning sickness (entire pregnancy) and I started showing by 13wks! I'm not having any symptoms other than a little nausea but that could be anything. The only odd thing is this feeling right under my rib cage that I can equate to the feeling of a baby's foot under your ribs. Lol way to early for that but can you feel your uterus expanding? Last month before my missed/late period I thought I had implantation bleeding the week before, dizziness, nausea, headache, and fullness of my breast. I was just sure I was pregnant (especially after the spotting) then it all just went away after a week.

Anyone else experience something similar with negative test and no period? Not sure if I should wait another week or make an appt.....
July 9th, 2013, 04:33 AM
I think you should see a doctor, the symptoms you are talking about are quite confusing. So I can't tell the exact solution for your problem.
July 14th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Id see a doc sweetie
August 18th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Not sure myself, im 4 days late. Did hpt yesterday arvo n it was was neg but i feel prego.i got sore boobs, backache n feeln queasy on n off threw out the day. Ive already got 3 kids already n im stil alittle confused. Mayb i tested to early???

Tags
missed period , negative test , ovulation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search