I think my uterus is hard, am I pregnant?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Venting Place LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Long story short, I think I accidentally took out my Nuvaring 2-3 days early this past month, my period ended up coming later than usual. Besides that, nothing unusual about my period except my breasts didn't stop hurting after it came, when normally they do (they have stopped hurting by now). Also, for a week and a half or so AFTER my period, I was having extremely bad cramps, I also noticed some clear stretchy discharge (ovulation type). The cramps subsided and then a couple days later I noticed some very light brown stringy discharge when I wiped (TMI, sorry!) and a very, very little bit of pink.

Now I think my uterus is harder than before, and I can feel a knot-like thing too on the right side. I have heard about women feeling their uterus to see if it's hard and I have felt for it in the past, but I've never been able to find my uterus until now (I think it's my uterus??)

Also, this would be my third pregnancy, I have been pregnant twice before and both ended in miscarriages. My question is, do you think I am pregnant? Is the uterus ONLY hard and with knots during pregnancy? I have read about uterine fibroids and I don't think it's that. Also, is there ways of knowing for sure that it's my uterus I'm feeling, and not my bowels or something? (lol)

Thanks in advance ladies!
August 21st, 2013, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
You typically can't feel your uterus until later in your pregnancy. Not sure what you're feeling, could be your intestine?

I hope you get some answers soon. Do you plan on testing soon?

[/URL]Renee
August 21st, 2013, 09:33 PM
I read somewhere that if it isn't your first pregnancy you could feel your uterus earlier on, I think one woman claimed to feel it around 6/7 weeks.

But yes, I plan on testing within the next couple days. I'm just nervous though. Even though me and my hubby aren't TTC (I'm still working on finishing my degree) I would secretly be a little disappointed if I got a BFN.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search