How was Thanksgiving?

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2008, 03:41 PM
sillyp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How was everyone's Thanksgiving?

Ours was pretty good...drama, as always, between my mom and little sister. I won't even get into it now, but basically I cancelled my trip to FL for Turkey Day with the family because my sister decided to come down from NC, she wanted to stay with us and then she wanted me to go look at bridesmaid dresses with her today. Well besides her coming down for THanksgiving, none of the rest happened. Yes, I had a hormonal, pregnant break down and cried like a baby because my feelings were hurt and I would've much rather spent the money traveling to FL than on the new bedding for the guest room and all the food for dinner. Oh well. The food was great!

Thanks, Jaidynsmum, for the beautiful siggy!

November 28th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
it was good besides puking lol
November 29th, 2008, 07:47 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good! We saw a ton of family that we hadn't seen in awhile. We had over 55 people there so it was a ton of fun!

November 29th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Momeejenjen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momeejenjen
It was nice and quiet here.. we spent the morning taking thanksgiving dinner to some less fortunate families and then that afternoon we went up to MIL's for a big thanksgiving lunch! Came home that night and had a movie night with the kids and DH, we watched Hancock.
November 30th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Momma2My Lil Js's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Momma2My Lil Js
It was great! We spent the day at my moms and had dinner at her house and invited DH's family over so there wasn't any extra cooking and traveling that we had to do. I hate splitting my holidays up with family, so it worked out perfect and DH's family(mom, aunts, & uncles) gets along great with my parents.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search