Welcome leila1180!

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2010, 10:46 PM
cbnurse04's Avatar Lovin' my little Guy!
Hey Robin! Welcome to Southern Mommies! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I know it's too early to know if it's a boy or a girl, but do you have names picked out yet?

You should really post some pictures of your kitties and bunnies and let us drool over their cuteness!

Anyway, welcome again! I look forward to getting to know you.

DS #1: Guy (12/6/07)
DS #2: Holt (7/13/10)
February 16th, 2010, 04:50 AM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
Welcome I'm Katrina, mom to 2 boys (Ian & Brendan - almost 4 & 2) and we live in SC. Congrats on your pregnancy...how exciting! I agree with Christie - please share some pictures of your fur babies when you have a chance (I think you need 10 posts before you can post links & pics.) Anyway, thanks for dropping by and introducing yourself. Please stick around and keep posting - I know we'd love to have you join us so we can get to know you better.

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

February 17th, 2010, 10:10 AM
~I ♥ my Munchkin~'s Avatar ~Gabriel's Mommy~
Thank you both for your welcomes~!! *

I will try to get up enough posts to post pics of the fur-babies soon ('cause they are just THAT adorable)~!!

Both my boyfriend and I are hoping for a girl but we'll be happy with either one...I'm still getting used to the idea of having someone call me mommy~!! * It's a wonderful feeling, though and I look forward to it.

As for names, so far there are two, but I imagine it may very well change over time as we still have seven months to go, hehe!! For a girl so far there is Isabella Rosalie and for a boy Lucian Alexander (of course with his last name Mercado).

My first appointment is for February 25, and I'm excited and nervous about it as I don't know what to expect. I do hope that my doctor will at least listen to the heartbeat (I will be nine weeks approximately by then so hopefully she'll go ahead with that).

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes and I look forward to getting to know some of you~!! *
February 18th, 2010, 05:23 AM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
Looking forward to seeing pics of the furbabies Maybe I'll start a thread for us all to post pics of our furbabies... Good luck at your first Dr appt. Hope you can get a heartbeat - it's the most beautiful sound, esp when it's for the first time. 9 weeks might be a little early to hear it on doppler though. I heard Ian's at 10 weeks, but we couldn't find Brendan's at 11 weeks - we saw it on an u/s though.

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

February 18th, 2010, 12:18 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Hi and welcome aboard! Can't wait to get to know you.

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search