Hi!

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2010, 10:31 AM
LaceLuvMomi1's Avatar Rule #2 - Double Tap
Send a message via Yahoo to LaceLuvMomi1
I think I should introduce myself, my name is Lacey & I'm a 22 year old mommy to 2 boys. Owen is 5 and starting kindergarten in the Fall & Cash is 2 months old. He just had an inguinal hernia surgery yesterday. I'm a Western mommy at the moment, but next Thursday my family is moving to Memphis! I've lived in Utah my whole life, except for 6 months, we lived in San Antonio, TX (which I miss dearly). We move around a lot for my husband's job!

[link=http://lilyslim.com][img noborder]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/Bz7Jm6.png[/img][/link]

Last edited by LaceLuvMomi1; April 7th, 2010 at 10:44 AM.
April 7th, 2010, 12:46 PM
cbnurse04's Avatar Lovin' my little Guy!
Hi Lacey! Welcome to Southern Mommies! I'm Christie, SAHM to Guy, and expecting another little boy in July. Your boys are adorable. My son had an inguinal hernia when he was 3 months old. He had surgery, and all has been well since. I'm glad you decided to join us at Southern Mommies. I hope you stick around, and I look forward to getting to know you. I hope you have a smooth, easy move next week!

DS #1: Guy (12/6/07)
DS #2: Holt (7/13/10)
April 7th, 2010, 04:04 PM
cera0701's Avatar Happy to be expecting #2
Hi Lacey and welcome!!!!

Memphis is not too bad, but it may be a major shock from Utah. I lived there for two years. I hope you have an easy transition and let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. I still remember the area pretty well.

April 7th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Veteran
Welcome to the Southern mommies board and congrats on your new little one, your boys are both adorable!
April 8th, 2010, 01:59 PM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
Welcome Your siggy is adorable!! I'm Katrina, mom to Ian (4) and Brendan (2). Good luck with the move next week. I can't imagine a move like that with such a little one! We've moved twice in the past six months (once from WI to SC, and then from a rental house to one we bought) and moving is NOT fun with kids. My husbands work has moved us out of state 2 times in the past 7 years, so I can understand that.

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

April 8th, 2010, 07:04 PM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Lacey!! Good luck on the move, I hope you like Memphis. I lived there for a while and have family near there still!!

Make sure you check out Mud Island, I think your LO will love it!! And the Memphis Zoo, at least the last time I was there, was awesome!!

~~Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!~~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search