Any other American Idol fans here?

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2010, 07:32 AM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
I'm sure I've asked before, but we have different posters here now and I was wondering if anyone else is watching AI this year? I'm a big Lee DeWyze fan - he has grown so much this season and finally seems confident and comfortable on the stage. I don't get the big deal about Crystal. Yes, she has a great voice, but will she really sell that many albums? I think her fan base is probably as big as it is going to get, and would love to see watch Lee take the title in the finals. He's much more marketable. (I think Casey will have a great career as well - I didn't like him that much back in the earlier shows, but he's really improved and grown as the season has progressed.)

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

May 14th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Veteran
I have been away from the boards for a couple of weeks, but oh, me! I think this is by far the worst AI season, but I do like Crystal and Lee. I like Crystal better because I think Lee sounds too much like "every other rocker out there", but that probably speaks to your point that he is more marketable. I'll be glad if either one of them wins.

May 17th, 2010, 06:14 AM
I do agree that this is a weak season compared to past years. After last year it's hard to reach the high standard that Adam Lambert set. Even though I was a Danny Gokey fan (Hey, I was living in his hometown of Milwaukee last year!) I always looked forward to seeing what Adam was going to do each week. His guest performance on AI this season was awesome - probably the best guest performance ever.

May 25th, 2010, 10:26 AM
wefrogy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm an AI fan! I agree this season is not one of the best. I'm a big Lee fan as well. Looking forward to tonight's show and really hope he wins

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

May 28th, 2010, 06:39 AM
I was so happy to see Lee win, but also felt bad for Crystal because if you based in only on Tuesday's performance, Crystal was hands down the best. I think they both will have a great shot at a music career.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search