Any Arkies out there??

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Veteran
New to the board, but so excited to be here..I fit in, in so many places..or so I hope

I am in southern Arkansas..anymore arkies out there?

I grew up in Houston (not born there, but grew up there...so truely a texan at heart), moved to north arkansas in 92 and have been here further south for 3.5 years.

Looking for someone close to hang out with!!
Boys: 12, 8, 6
Homeschooling, frugal, finally not CDing, college student, co-op teacher, open minded, passionate momma who has been married to the love of my life for almost 20 years!!
November 9th, 2010, 04:18 PM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in Oklahoma.. Not Arkansas I know but close..
I was in Mena last weekend to go on the Talimena dr.. And we go to Fayetteville for the bike rally every year...

~~Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!~~

November 9th, 2010, 07:04 PM
cbnurse04's Avatar Lovin' my little Guy!
I'm in north Louisiana. My husband is from Haynesville, LA, which is just a mile or two from the AR state line. We've been to Magnolia and El Dorado many times while visiting DH's parents to shop and eat. We also spent our honeymoon in Eureka Springs... beautiful place!!

DS #1: Guy (12/6/07)
DS #2: Holt (7/13/10)
November 10th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblueyez View Post
I'm in Oklahoma.. Not Arkansas I know but close..
I was in Mena last weekend to go on the Talimena dr.. And we go to Fayetteville for the bike rally every year...
My mom is still up north so we go up there every now and again to visit. In all the years we lived there I only went to the rally once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbnurse04 View Post
I'm in north Louisiana. My husband is from Haynesville, LA, which is just a mile or two from the AR state line. We've been to Magnolia and El Dorado many times while visiting DH's parents to shop and eat. We also spent our honeymoon in Eureka Springs... beautiful place!!
I think I have been through Haynesville. Maybe next time you come this way, we can meet up. Eureka is beautiful. We use to go up there all the time just to hit a few shops (especially the frog shop) and walk around downtown.

Nice you meet you guys!!
Homeschooling, frugal, finally not CDing, college student, co-op teacher, open minded, passionate momma who has been married to the love of my life for almost 20 years!!
November 11th, 2010, 06:09 PM
~~Katrina~~'s Avatar My other car is a TARDIS
I'm over in SC, but wanted to say hello and Welcome to JM and Southern Mommies board. I'm Katrina, mom to 2 active little boys.

Thanks Kristy (*Kiliki*) for the awesome siggy!!

November 12th, 2010, 09:55 AM
cbnurse04's Avatar Lovin' my little Guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zookpr View Post
I think I have been through Haynesville. Maybe next time you come this way, we can meet up. Eureka is beautiful. We use to go up there all the time just to hit a few shops (especially the frog shop) and walk around downtown.
Yeah, that'd be fun

DS #1: Guy (12/6/07)
DS #2: Holt (7/13/10)
November 15th, 2010, 01:16 AM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nice to meet ou too!

Just noticed your siggie, looks like you have a full house! You might want to check out the large families board sometime.. Large Families - JustMommies Message Boards

~~Thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!~~

November 28th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblueyez View Post
Nice to meet ou too!

Just noticed your siggie, looks like you have a full house! You might want to check out the large families board sometime.. Large Families - JustMommies Message Boards

OH I am there..love that part of the board..so nice to have friends like me!!
I need to go join the tattoo'd and pierced thead also!!

I love the south..anyone been here most of their life? Would you have it any other way?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search