Northern Texas mommies ?????

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2006, 02:35 PM
DaleT's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi,

I do have a question to you ladies from Northern Texas.....

I've never been there, but in April 2007 our family will move there......

Until then I'm hoping to have a second blessing joining our family and that leads to my question......

I received a ton of cute baby clothes when I was pregnant last time (m/c in March) from my friend......there are also some snow suits/buntings that I think are the cutest, and I don't want to have to give them away.....

So here is my question.....

Is it getting cold enough in the Dallas area so a baby could wear these.....

(this is an extra padded one)

(this is the thinner version of it).....

You'd be a great help !!!!!!

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!

Diana

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"> </MARQUEE>

I've been Ho-Ho-Ho’ed....by Linzi

My wish for 2010....

June 21st, 2006, 09:19 AM
Anyone ????

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"> </MARQUEE>

My wish for 2010....

June 21st, 2006, 09:32 AM
TGunn8232's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know the answer to your question, but those outfits are so cute! I know on another board I go the Texas mommies have been saying that it is extremely hot where they are.

Someone who knows the answer please help this lady out!!!!
June 21st, 2006, 09:39 AM
Quote:
I don't know the answer to your question, but those outfits are so cute! I know on another board I go the Texas mommies have been saying that it is extremely hot where they are.

Someone who knows the answer please help this lady out!!!![/b]
Thanks !!!!!

I should have added that the (future) baby is supposed to wear it in the fall/winter months meaning anytime from Oktober to February (????).....sounds a little silly in my first post

So question is again.....could a baby wear this in the winter months in Northern Texas, or will it not get cold enough .....

Thanks !!!!!

My wish for 2010....

June 21st, 2006, 01:04 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi i will tell you this- at this last christmas, i wore shorts, it was 75 degrees christmas day. where are you moving?
but other times it's cold, but not for that long so dont go crazy with jackets and parkas and stuff and when i say cold i dont mean tons of snow or something, i mean in the 30's or 40's

June 21st, 2006, 01:40 PM
Quote:
hi i will tell you this- at this last christmas, i wore shorts, it was 75 degrees christmas day. where are you moving?
but other times it's cold, but not for that long so dont go crazy with jackets and parkas and stuff and when i say cold i dont mean tons of snow or something, i mean in the 30's or 40's[/b]

Thanks !!!!!!

Dallas area.....Plano (is our first choice) but it will probably be one of the smaller towns around it.....depends on where my dh will find a job as a police officer .....

By the way 30's to 40's sounds pretty cold to me .....

Thanks again !!!!!

My wish for 2010....

June 22nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yeah you're right its cold, but count on that for about a month. i mean seriously i was an october baby and we had pool parties all the time for my birthday. slightly chilling staring in some sept, october but in the 70/60's range, christmas is a toss up, and starts getting hot again around march- think 95 degrees in march or april

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search