New here... Anyone from Maryland????

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Veteran
Hi!!! I am new here. I am from Maryland and have 3 boys. I had been looking in Northeast Mommies, but realized they did not include Maryland. I grew up in Maryland and never considered myself from the south!!! Technically, I guess we would be considered the mid-atlantic. We live in northern maryland... about an hour north of Baltimore and not far from Delaware or New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
February 19th, 2007, 03:30 AM
momofemnry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep I am in MD. Funny thing I was looking in Northeast mommies too. I dodn't consider myself southern either. I live 30 minutes from Baltimore. I have a dd almost 7 and ds almost 1.
February 19th, 2007, 03:46 AM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to both of you!! There has been questions before about the states included as SOUTHERN--so this doesn't surprise me! Hopefully you will like it here and you will want to stay in the South a little
I am Valerie, SAHM to Troy--14 months! I am in VA

February 19th, 2007, 03:48 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Hiya! I'm in Maryland too and totally thought of Maryland as Northeast, but I guess we are below the Mason Dixson line. I'm Rachel, mom of 3, Sarah (18), James (15) and Daniel (18 months). I live in Taneytown, Carroll County.
February 19th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Hiya! I'm in Maryland too and totally thought of Maryland as Northeast, but I guess we are below the Mason Dixson line. I'm Rachel, mom of 3, Sarah (18), James (15) and Daniel (18 months). I live in Taneytown, Carroll County.[/b]
Hey I went bowling there not too long ago. You are so close to me we should meet at the mall. I still call it Cranberry Mall.
February 19th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Veteran
We are in Harford County, but I know where Taneytown is. Are you guys originally from Maryland?? I was born and raised in Harford County.
February 20th, 2007, 05:39 AM
Quote:
We are in Harford County, but I know where Taneytown is. Are you guys originally from Maryland?? I was born and raised in Harford County.[/b]
Yes as a matter of fact my home is walking distance to my Partents home where I grew up.
April 20th, 2007, 07:23 PM
mk513's Avatar Nick's Mommy, Marianne
Quote:
Hiya! I'm in Maryland too and totally thought of Maryland as Northeast, but I guess we are below the Mason Dixson line. I'm Rachel, mom of 3, Sarah (18), James (15) and Daniel (18 months). I live in Taneytown, Carroll County.[/b]
Are you originally from Taneytown? Although I'm now in Montgomery County, I grew up in Emmitsburg!

Thanks to Christa (GymChick) for the awesome siggy!

October 31st, 2011, 07:58 PM
sarahe210's Avatar Veteran
Emmitsburg? I live in Thurmont!

I realize this thread is 4 years old, but thought I'd bump it back up.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

November 3rd, 2011, 07:26 AM
maryslittlelambs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was just lurking and saw this. I'm in Harford County too...

Thank you *kiliki* for the beautiful siggy!

November 25th, 2011, 04:21 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so glad to see some moms from MD - we are in Martinsburg WV, but DH works in hagerstown and we have to go to MD for all our medical care.

Does anyone know anything about the Hospitals and ob's or midwives in MD? I am trying to dig up what I can about VBAC friendly practices, but not having much luck...

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

February 28th, 2012, 08:22 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I live in Glen Burnie, Md. DF and I are TTC #1

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search