Southern Mommies!

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
Hey everyone..I am from md and my name is Ashley, 20, dh Adam is 26, and our daughter Danielle is almost 15 mos. Can't wait to get to know everyone!!

July 25th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
I am Jeni (32) and my husband is Rob (30). We have been married for almost 8 years, and have 2 beautiful daughters: Grace (5), and Lily (2). We are expecting our third daughter in October. We have lived in TN, MD< and NC since we got married! I was raised in the midwest, and my DH was born and raised in NC.

I came to JM in search of a due date club, and love the ladies in the October DDC!!!

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

July 29th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Barbi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Barbi
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddies_Mommy22@Jul 18 2005, 04:36 PM
Just curious as to why you ladies are here at Just Mommies.

Are you currently TTC? Pregnant? Just had a little one? None of the above? Let's get to know each other a little!!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

My name is Barbi. I'm 34 (soon to be 35), married to DH (Adam). in October will be 3 years. We have a beautiful little girl, Emma who is 23 months old, and our adorable little boy, Andrew who is 1 month old today! I'm a SAHM here in Orlando, FL.

July 29th, 2005, 03:18 PM
hayley76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to hayley76
I'm Hayley from Texas, 28 yrs old, so is DH, we are pregnant with our first, a baby boy due Dec. 15th!! I am a part of the Dec. due date club, but it's nice to see some Southern Mommies here too!

July 29th, 2005, 09:11 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! My name is Sherry(30), I live in Virginia, been married for 6 yrs. and have 2 gorgeous sons Jacob (7) and Sam (4) and I just had our daughter Layla in May! I mainly post in the May Playroom (almost put DDC, lol!) This has been a great site for me, very supportive and I've made some great friends! Just a day or so ago saw this new section so I thought I'd post a bit with some other Southern Mamas!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

July 31st, 2005, 04:23 PM
alley's Avatar Veteran
Hi!
I'm Allison (26) and my dh is 29, we've been married 4 years and I have a 6 1/2 week old beautiful baby boy!
August 2nd, 2005, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
I'm Cindy (29) DH Richard (32) We have been married almost 11 years. We have 3 beautiful kiddos. Sara (5) JR (will be 2 Sept 8th), and Johnathan (4 months). And we are from Alabama!

I came to JM when I found out I was preggo with Johnathan. At first he was going to be a twin. I looked up some info on vanishing twins and came accross JM! My how JM has grown!
August 2nd, 2005, 09:29 PM
c_robinson19's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to c_robinson19 Send a message via Yahoo to c_robinson19
Im Courtni (19) and my husband Quinton is (20), we are seperated, but if i have anything to say we wont be for long. Before tho, we were TTC, and if im not mistaken we have finally got a BFP. I get the results tomorrow morning!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search