How many kids do you want??

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2005, 10:52 PM
Maddies_Mommy22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Maddies_Mommy22
Just a fun question to see who wants large families, who only wants one, who wants a few.. so share

~Hoping for a Baby Boy!~
August 2nd, 2005, 10:55 PM
Maddies_Mommy22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Maddies_Mommy22
After having Brody there was a period for the first couple months.. I was ready to have another right away!!!! But I honestly think I could be content and perfectly fine with him and Maddie. He'll be 18 when I'm 40... so it'd be cool to still be young enough to have alot of living left to do with Josh after the kiddos are grown. Who knows... if I had another within the next couple years that'd be okay... but if I don't have another before Brody is 2 1/2... I think I'll just stick with the 2 angels the big Guy gave me.

~Hoping for a Baby Boy!~
August 2nd, 2005, 11:34 PM
c_robinson19's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to c_robinson19 Send a message via Yahoo to c_robinson19
I want at least 4 but no more than 7. At this point 1 would be great.
August 3rd, 2005, 07:35 AM
DananaLuvsGabby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to DananaLuvsGabby
Well, I just had my first and man is it an experience! I think I want 2 or 3. We are gonna start trying for the second one when Gabby is like 2.
August 3rd, 2005, 10:33 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
We are planning on 4, but we will see what we are blessed with! We have decided that if we have four of one gender, then we may try one more time for the opposite, but who knows.

There is this thing going on in my family, so my mother has already decided that I am going to have three boys and a girl (just like all my other sisters). My oldest sister had her girl first, seconds sister - 2nd, last sister - 3rd, and me being the last one, mom thinks I will have my girl last. DH and I are itching to prove her wrong. LOL!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

August 3rd, 2005, 11:34 AM
Cherish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cherish
I want a boy and a girl. Right now we're expecting our first little boy... So, next time I we are blessed with a girl, we're through, but if it's a boy we'll go one more time....then no matter what it's quits for us...So definately 2, possibly 3 for us.

<blockquote>Stephie1012 threw 1 snowball at me! </blockquote>
August 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
Super Mommy
We wanted 3, got 3, now I'm DONE! LOL
August 3rd, 2005, 04:32 PM
megan
i think we are shooting for another boy but we won't go over 4. LOL with 2 (a 2year old and one on the way) we are going to wait at least 2 years to have another, i think.
August 3rd, 2005, 05:07 PM
CAMPMOMMYAMY's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want 3, but hubby wants 2. I think if our next one is another girl we would try for 3. I haven't even had my first and I already have names picked out for the next ones!

August 3rd, 2005, 05:22 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have 1 and we want 1-2 more. Come on BFP!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
August 4th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
I know that I definately want a large family but Jacob grew up in a small family and he thinks that if we have 2 (3 at the most) then he wouldnt be able to give them enough attention equally.. I dunno but he has agreed to take it one child at a time and we'll go from there...I want to make sure we are financially stable enough to have a large family before we go doing it... I could settle for 3 maybe but I want at least 4 but as sick as I was with Brooke i dont know if I can handle that 3 more times and chase around babies

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
August 4th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to .Diana.
i think i want 2 children. Im pregnant with one now.. so im not too sure when i want the next. I really want a boy.. espeically since my family is all GIRLS.. lol.. my father said he was cursed!

Add me as a Friend on Myspace!
Natalies World </div>
August 4th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Super Mommy
3. I am expecting my 1st, but I also have a step-daughter, who is 4 years old. So maybe one more?? We'll see
Baby #3 on the way!</span></div>
August 6th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We want at least 3, no more than 5.

August 6th, 2005, 06:51 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
we wanted 3, got 4 and then i got my tubes tied after Ray so no more here...actually i would have liked to have more kids but Dh says NO WAY!!! so we had to put a stop to the baby factory.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
August 7th, 2005, 10:40 AM
groovie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want 3 or 4, but at this point, I'd love to have even 1.
August 7th, 2005, 12:11 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I want 2 but if this one is a girl my husband wants to try for #3.....but he is not the one that has to be preg and have m/s and heartburn and gain weight and go through labor...we'll see maybe I will change my mind....or if it a boy I am definately closing the baby factory!

August 8th, 2005, 05:46 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully atleast 1 more baby. {Would be a dream come true}

I have 3 wonderful older kids from my first marraige of 23 years. { I divorced my kids Dad}

My hubby John & I have been married for almost 2 years. We have been trying to have a baby together since we were married about 4 months. We miscarried 2 times in 2004. WE want a little one so much! My hubby has no children.

August 25th, 2005, 11:44 AM
TracyScott's Avatar Member
I was told I couldn't have ANY so Alexa was a shock! She's 7 weeks now. I don't think I'll have anymore considering I am already 33!

Happy Holidays, love Alexa, Luci, Lola & Gage
August 25th, 2005, 03:41 PM
strugglin00's Avatar Super Mommy
This is actually a debate between DH and I we have not decided. I think we'll probably take it one at a time. My family is small just my brother and I but DH grew up with large family four brothers and a sister so five kids total. I want 2 he wants 4 so we'll see when we get there. This is our first so we are just starting to watch our family grow and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search