Just need a shoulder to cry on

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Super Mommy
Just kinda feelin a little down sorry that im venting. Its just that dh is in korea and tomorrow is our one year wedding anniversary. I was really not expecting this all to be going on a year ago but i definately have no regrets about marrying my hubby. Im just sad that i dont get to spend time with him and that our first wedding anniversary is spent alone. At least i have the baby. Sorry again for venting just needed to get it all out.
August 5th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Super Mommy
Stay strong! You know he is thinking about you and missing you as much as you are him. Sometimes things don't turn out exactly as you expect, but we get through them anyways. Happy anniversary ... I wish you could be with your DH, though. I know that would mean a lot to you. Just think of all of the anniversaries you all WILL have together.

I'll be thinking about you!!
Baby #3 on the way!</span></div>
August 5th, 2005, 01:58 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
First of all, Happy Anniversary!

Sorry to hear you are spending your first anniversary alone. We just celebrated ours a couple weeks ago!

Hope next years is better for you!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

August 5th, 2005, 02:37 PM
CAMPMOMMYAMY's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy anniversary!! My hubby joined the Navy last year, and I haven't had to face deployment yet, but it will be here soon and I'm already dreading it. The other girls are right though, you will have so many other anniversaries together. And by the next one the baby will be older and you can do something really awesome together.

August 5th, 2005, 10:35 PM
megan
i posted in the military mommies forum about doing a care package or something of the like to help celebrate. let me know what you think or if you need some ideas, i have a few sites. but i really hope you don't let it get you down too much, just try to remember he is missing you just as much and your not alone. If you need anyone to talk to i'm here!!
August 6th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
!?!Happy Anniversary!?!

Just remember he'll be back soon!

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
August 6th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Maddies_Mommy22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Maddies_Mommy22
Well, Happy Anniversary today!!!!!

I'm so sorry your husband is away for it.. I can't imagine what a downer that has got to be, but you know.. just look at your baby and be thankful there is a part of him with you... and know that we are so thankful for everything he does for us. He'll be home soon. Hang in there

~Hoping for a Baby Boy!~
August 6th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you all so much for being ther for me. It really means alot to me. Im tryin not to be so down its just so hard sometimes. He will be home in 8 months and i really cant wait. I miss him so much. Megan I dont have his addy yet he just moved to a new post so we are waiting for his new addy. Thank you all so much for being there it means alot to me!
August 7th, 2005, 01:10 PM
alley's Avatar Veteran
Sarah,
First of all Big . I'm so sorry he's away and you don't get to celebrate. Will you be able to talk to him?
Give Kallie a big hug. We're here for you if you need to talk about anything.

Allison
August 7th, 2005, 01:37 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search