To all the pregnant mommies or new ones..

Forum: Southern Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Southern Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2005, 11:01 AM
dakota05_logan08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to dakota05_logan08 Send a message via Yahoo to dakota05_logan08
My little boy is 5 days old...we're doing great...just having trouble finding clothes small enough to fit the little guy!!!
August 27th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. We can't WAIT to have this baby. Dave is so excited and I just want the baby out of me! I can't sleep, I snore LOUDLY, I can't walk up a hill without getting out of breath, and to top it all off I am a northerner in this southern HEAT. I literally can't breath when I wlak outside and I sweat everywhere!

*chanting* 5 more weeks, 5 more weeks...

August 27th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Isabel is just about to be 8 months old. I can't believe it! My little baby is growing way too fast! She just cut her third and fourth tooth at the same time, so now we have two top and two bottom. She is crawling all over the place getting into things. She has been crawling since she was about 6 months old though, and she has been pulling up since then too. She still pulls up all the time. She can't walk alone yet, but she has one of the little walkers they push and walk behind, and she can walk great with that, so I don't think it will be too long before she is walking all by herself. That's a scary thought, and sad. She's growing too fast! She dances all the time now too, especially to rock music. It is so cute! She eats like a horse. Her daddy says she takes after him. LOL Anyway, that's about all for the update on my little one.

August 27th, 2005, 09:28 PM
megan
I'm 24 weeks. YAY.. lol I thought i posted before but i didn't i guess. i'm doing ok, except the past 2 days i've been having some pressure and slight pain again, i think it might be my ovarian sist causing it.. But i'm still feeling movement and stuff, so i don't really have any worries.
August 27th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I'd rather be in Forks
I'm on cycle 2 of TTC, and I have a 10 yr old DS. Living in Florida, just scraped thru Katrina with no real problems, concerned about those of you in the Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana area tonight.

August 28th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
Well Braxton is now 8 months.. And I found out last Thursday that I am 13 1/2 weeks pg again.. So I got pg when he was 5 months....

I had a sonogram on Sept 7th.. I am only 9 weeks along...
August 29th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Veteran
Hey y'all! ( ) I'm new to this forum...

I'm currently pregnant with my first (and only for AWHILLLE!) child. I'm almost 21 weeks. I just found out that it's gonna be a girl. I'm so excited!

</div>
September 9th, 2005, 10:08 PM
mommyBee's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to mommyBee Send a message via Yahoo to mommyBee
I am due Sept.29th with a boy. I have 2 girls 9yrs old and 3yrs old. Thanks for asking

September 11th, 2005, 01:14 PM
tiggers_best_buddy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am 23 weeks and having a rough pregnancy had really bad morning (all day) sickness adn now I am on bed rest for spotting and cramping but I am havign a little boy whoes name is going to be Bryan Alexander

edited to add that they are going to take him around December 28th by c-section but my due date is January 8th
September 11th, 2005, 02:31 PM
littleangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to littleangel
I am 22 weeks along. I am doing pretty good most days m/s is pretty much gone, thoguh I still have a few days that it can be bad but they are getting to be less and less. Rebekah is doing good very active sometimes too much LOL

September 12th, 2005, 03:10 AM
orcasb's Avatar Veteran
Hi,
I have a almost 14 month old son named Wyatt, and I am 8weeks and four days pregnant with number two. Aside from the morning sickness in the evening, I am doing ok. Just very anxious for April to get here.

September 13th, 2005, 04:35 PM
mom2LyricStoryLegend's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2LyricStoryLegend
I have a daughter who is 4. She will be 5 right before our second daughter is born. I am due Feb. 3rd.
September 14th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Due any day now with girland child #2. Moira, my first, is 16 months old.
September 15th, 2005, 10:59 AM
nikkimom23's Avatar Veteran
Q: How far along are you or how old is your little one now???
A: My little man is now 3weeks today!

Q: How are you feeling?
A: A whole lot better (just got over baby blues!) and i've almost stopped bleeding and i'm starting to lose most of my baby weight!

Q: How are they doing?
A: Awsome he couldent be better!

\
September 15th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am 5 weeks with my first ( yeah) and am so excited and happy and exhausted!!!!!

<div align="center"></div>

September 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
preglette's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to preglette
i am 25 wks preggo with 2nd child. having a boy this time. woohoo! i'm feeling pretty good, just hot all the time, and wishing for winter. getting the 'over it feeling' already, even though still have a ways to go. probably because i'm getting bigger faster this time. i hate heartburn.

congrats to everyone!

<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ciara Marie</font>
</p></center>
September 19th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Miss_La's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Miss_La Send a message via MSN to Miss_La Send a message via Yahoo to Miss_La
I am 27 weeks, doing good, VERY tired, but greatful for the reason I'm tired. My lil girl is kicking harder and harder, still won't play with anyone but daddy, but sometimes I can get her to fight with me........she isn't the most active baby, very calm and keeps to herself, but thats quite all right....

</div>
September 23rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
ericalaurel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ericalaurel
Hey guys, I'm doing fairly well, except for the exhaustion!!! I was hoping the 2nd trimester would help me out a little with that, but it doesn't appear that it has...lol.

We found out this week that we're having a girl, and I am just tickled!! We finally decided on a name (as you can see), and so I am starting to buy things for the nursery, etc.

Take care all,
Erica

October 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM
Trynitey's Avatar Veteran
My daughter was born Sept. 21st. She is doing pretty good. Gets cranky at night every now and then but otherwise a pretty well-behaved infant. She has two heart defects and we have a cardiologist appointment next month. We are hoping that the defects are getting better. I'm doing well. No longer in pain, and am actually below my pre-pregnancy weight. I guess I don't pay too much attention on how much I am eating since I'm taking care of her all day long. Hopefully when I go back to work near the end of November, I can start gaining some weight back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search