March Lucky Chit Chat Thread

Forum: Western Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Western Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2012, 11:13 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Let's chat it up ladies!

How's everyone doing?

I'm in so much pain. I've never had the kind of hip pain I'm having this pregnancy before. And out of nowhere I'm having neck pain I haven't had in years. I think it is time for me to start visiting my chiropractor for a while and see if he can get me back in workable condition!

March 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing well...luckily dh helps out around the house when he gets home from work. Don't know what I would do without him.

Hope your aches subside soon.
March 6th, 2012, 05:18 PM
pink_piggy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear about the pain, I can sympathize, no fun!

My allergies are driving me crazy. It seems like everytime I have an allergy attack, they get worse. I acquired them two years ago and am so over this! I'm miserable and what I can take (since I'm still bf'ing) does NOTHING booo!
March 6th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Things are going well out here... although I'm sad that Rolaids no longer exist. I ate the softchews like candy in my 1st and 3rd trimesters with Jenny, and I'm starting to get the heartburn with this pregnancy. Luckily, it's not too bad, so I'm hoping things stay good.

My dad is coming to visit tomorrow! DH isn't terribly excited, but I'm hopeful that it will go well. We'll see!
March 7th, 2012, 12:02 AM
I saw the chiropractor Monday, he took care of my pains.

My chief complaint atm is my heartburn!

March 8th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
heartburn - no fun! Hope it passes quickly.

DH is going to another physical therapy treatment today for his back injury. He got his MRI (finally - took FOREVER thanks to workmans comp) yesterday and will go back to the doc Friday afternoon for the results. We just hope it doesn't mean surgery. His first P.T. treatment was this past Monday and he was soo much more sore that eve then he was before going in. I just hope he's not quite as sore today after this treatment.

Kynslee is napping and I think I may go read and book and relax by myself
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

March 9th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Thankfully for me heartburn goes away with zantac which they still let you take in pregnancy, so yay!

Back surgery doesn't sound fun, hope he doesn't need it.

I had a midwife appointment today and it came with all sorts of things I've never had them do at an appointment before! (Baby number 5, so that's saying something )

March 9th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
No fun to have things different. How far along are you now?

DH didn't get such good news at his doc apt today. He has about 7 bulging discs in his back along his spinal cord. He's going to try one more option and if that doesn't work it's surgery time. And, the other bad news is that DH probably won't be able to do his current work anymore. His job is required to reassign him since he got hurt on job but if we ever move (like we are hoping to) he can't do what he's been doing and may never be able to do a real physical job again Cutting down the work field a good bit for his type skills and training. Sorry.... this has turn into somewhat a rant.

March 10th, 2012, 11:04 AM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to NewportMamaBear
I'm sorry to hear about all of the pain going on for everyone. My DH is going through some of it as well. He's injured his back at work in the past couple of years and now, although his back feels well, his big toes have gone numb.

I, on the other hand, am working toward being a healthy mommy. I got my gym membership on Monday and have done three workouts so far. I lost 6 lbs last month and am feeling good.
March 10th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's not fun to loose feeling. I'm worried what this will do for him long-term DH is young and I'd hate for him to have troubles the rest of his life. Yay for loosing weight!! You go!! I really really need to loose some of my baby weight! Ever since end of pregnancy I've craved sweets and chocolate like none other. It's horrible. I just need to buckle down and make changes.

March 10th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post
No fun to have things different. How far along are you now?

DH didn't get such good news at his doc apt today. He has about 7 bulging discs in his back along his spinal cord. He's going to try one more option and if that doesn't work it's surgery time. And, the other bad news is that DH probably won't be able to do his current work anymore. His job is required to reassign him since he got hurt on job but if we ever move (like we are hoping to) he can't do what he's been doing and may never be able to do a real physical job again Cutting down the work field a good bit for his type skills and training. Sorry.... this has turn into somewhat a rant.
I think different is good. I mean I don't want some stuff different, but it is so boring most of the time.

Awww That's sad. I hope they can help him out some and maybe he'll recover better than they thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen_at_the_lake View Post
I'm sorry to hear about all of the pain going on for everyone. My DH is going through some of it as well. He's injured his back at work in the past couple of years and now, although his back feels well, his big toes have gone numb.

I, on the other hand, am working toward being a healthy mommy. I got my gym membership on Monday and have done three workouts so far. I lost 6 lbs last month and am feeling good.
Good to hear that your getting healthy. You'll have to help me on my path starting in July, you can be my inspiration

March 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How's everyone this morning? Kynslee work up but then ate and went back to sleep - YAY!! And, DH work up several times in the night in pain and so he's sleeping in this morning. It's 8:36 and all is quite so far here.

March 14th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Awww poor guy .

It's night now and not morning, I'm having a hard time with mornings cuz of the time change right now...bleh!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search