Kiddo Check In

Forum: Western Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Western Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2012, 11:22 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
How are your kids? What's new with them? Any photos to share?

May 17th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Connor might actually get to go to second grade now that he's doing what the teacher asked of him. She'd threatened to hold him back cuz he wasnt doing the work as she handed it out, he'd sit and do nothing til an hour later. So thats a plus.

Avery is good to go for Kindergarten in the fall so thats good. Still obsessed with 20th Century Fox. He's such an interesting kid he wrote in bubble letters yesterday LOL and he's only seen me and his big brother do it once before. He can also write in mirror images, I mean he writes whole words backwards perfectly.

Devinn isnt thrilled about the idea of Av being gone for Kindergarten but he'll be fine once it gets going. He's still as stubborn as ever but nothing new to report on him.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
May 17th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kynslee seems to be learning something new all the time. She is scooting around like crazy and is trying to crawl. The other day I stood her up against a bench and she took a few steps holding onto the bench I think she'll be an early walker like me. My mom said I walked at exactly 9 months and by 9 1/2 months I was climbing and trying to run. Oh my.... I kinda hope not for Kynslee but then think that she needs to grow up and not be my little baby forever. But, still it's a happy/sad ordeal to see them become so mobile and do things on their own. She won't let us cuddle her and I miss that soo much!!

Kynslee decided she wanted a bite of my apple

She LOVES playing in tight places and under her swing is one of her favorite places

Kynslee playing outside with Daddy
Baby #2 is on the way!!
May 17th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I'll share my photos later.

Courtney's about to finish 2nd grade. She has just two weeks and the rest of this one left.

Rock turns 5 in just a little bit. He'll finish Preschool this next week.

LJ is still working on potty training and he'll hopefully be done and start Preschool in the fall.

Amber went and opened her bedroom door this morning...not cool. She'll be 2 in just under a month.

May 17th, 2012, 03:01 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ellie is growing like a weed. Loves her jumparoo and going out and visiting or shopping. Not quite sleeping through the night but I think in the near future.
May 17th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jenny is talking like crazy! She pronounces the letter "k" really funny, like she has a German accent. She asks for her "mulCH" and "bloCHs" (milk and blocks) all the time, and it just cracks me up!
May 17th, 2012, 04:22 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Seamus graduates Kindergarten on June 8th, then starts summer school with his IBI program at a Montessori school. He turns 6 in July and he'll start 1st grade (and boy scouts!) in September.

Kieran will be starting preschool/daycare in August when I start school. She is fully day potty trained has been for about 5months now. She recognizes almost all 26 letters, the letter I and L confuse her sometimes still. She can draw letter "O's" and stick figures with arms and legs and eyes and mouths, and we're learning how to write the letter "a"

Last edited by SandKmommy; May 17th, 2012 at 04:29 PM.
May 18th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnj5duke View Post
Jenny is talking like crazy! She pronounces the letter "k" really funny, like she has a German accent. She asks for her "mulCH" and "bloCHs" (milk and blocks) all the time, and it just cracks me up!
Amber just randomly doesn't like the letter L, so she has her favorite "Bank It" (Blanket) and other such things, but it isn't like she can't do it, cuz she says "LJs" all the time. (she likes to randomly put s at the end of words too)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search