4th of July

Forum: Western Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Western Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2012, 12:19 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
The 4th of July is coming, what will you be doing?

June 23rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
No plans other than to find out where the fireworks will be and so we can figure out where to go to best see them.

Im thinking instead of the traditiona hot dogs and hamburgers most do that maybe Ill do a salad day....purple salad(my traditional 4th of July salad), potato salad, chef salad, and macaroni salad.

Thought it sounded kinda like a fun idea.
June 23rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That sounds cool! We will be getting new counters in our kitchen, so we won't have use of the kitchen for the few days before that... I think the final clean-up is that morning. I'm trying to convince Josh that we should just leave town, but he doesn't seem to agree.
June 23rd, 2012, 09:08 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Idk, my boys act like noise is a scary thing, but Courtney LOVES the fireworks, so I just don't know what to do.

June 24th, 2012, 09:00 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea if DH is making plans or not. So far we have nothing planned. :/
June 26th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not sure what exactly we will do that morning but do know that in the evening our town has a huge fireworks display. We are not that big of a town but we are well known for our fireworks display and it's not just a quick little show it's really nice and lots of great fireworks. It's been a tradition to go to the display and the last several years we've gone with friends and we are already talking about it - what to bring and where we should sit, ect.... it's a big deal to us!

And, I already bought Kynslee an adorable outfit off ebay and then found some shoes and something for her hair so her outfit is all set and ready to go!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search