Clutter?

Forum: Western Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Western Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How do you keep the clutter in your house under control? I'm thinking I might have to remove a table from our family room... It has literally 6 inches or more of junk on top of it right now. I'm just concerned that if I take away the table, we'll just have a pile of stuff on the floor, lol.
July 18th, 2012, 07:48 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL...we don't have a dining room table and therefore no clutter. No coffee table = no clutter. DH even took away the computer table so I can't have my clutter there either

I have a shread box and I have a binder for the bills and I have a drawer/file cabinet for stuff that we need around but don't need it on a daily basis.

scratch that...we do have clutter. DH put a 6ft table in the dining room full of Magic of the gathering cards....

So DH is allowed to have clutter but not me. Not sure he would call it clutter though.

Guess I'm trying to say, get rid of the table and the clutter won't be around...I don't think it would land on the floors.
July 18th, 2012, 02:04 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Uh, 5 kids, 2600 sq/ft and no chance to ever have "moved in" cuz of my parents stuff still being here...I don't! But slowly I'm removing my parents crap from this house, driving it to their house and unloading it and then beginning to retake over the closets and storage space.

July 18th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hosting playgroup tomorrow, so I think the table might have to go... I wonder if I can move it myself, hmmmm....
July 18th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, yes I can... LOL! It looks great in our guest room
July 19th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad you were able to move it. Hope you have a good time with the playgroup!

As far as clutter - our dinning room table and computer desk has clutter. And, things are stored everywhere thoughout. But, we live in a 2 bed 1 bath 850 apartment and I do ebay also so we have ebay things in our small place that adds more clutter.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
July 19th, 2012, 02:39 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Glad it worked out

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search