Wacky weather

Forum: Western Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Western Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Anyone else having wacky weather for this time of year?

I know we are! It goes from super hot one day and then cold the next and we've been having lots of cold spells recently which isn't normal this time of year. I lived in TX most my life and I feel like we are having Texas weather. Friday night several of our friends from church planned to meet in the park to play and have homemade icecream. As we walked out the door I ran back in and grabbed my jacket. Everyone was wearing jackets and so cold that no one wanted to eat icecream in the cold park so we all drove to a friends house and ate there. Sat morning I woke up and had to wear my jacket again. Usually here it's really hot in late August and early September.
Baby #2 is on the way!!
September 3rd, 2012, 08:17 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Its starting to cool down here. Its suggested that we might have 90 degree weather this week then I heard today that by next Monday its suppose to be raining. Guess we will see.

Last Sunday, not yesterday, we went to a birthday party outside and it was cold. I managed to bring myself a coat but forgot one for Ellie. Bad mommy moment.
September 6th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The weather is finally back to normal here, although I guess it's a little warm for early September. Mid-80's for the high, upper-50's or so for the low. It was weird when we went on our trip to Nebraska, though, because it looked the same outside, but it was 10 degrees or more warmer almost everywhere we went.
September 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I think our weather is pretty normal for this time of year right now. Thank God the smoke has finally cleared enough it is bearable to be here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search