November Chat

Forum: Western Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Western Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What's this week like ?

November 5th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Soon Brendan will be on his way home. today I ordered pancakes,santa fe red burger and crab wontons. Not much appetite to eat much of it.

November 13th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have shingles currently so not much going on. I'm just trying to stay upbeat and positive in the pain. And, my whole right side of my face is numb from the shingles virus so it's hard to get on the computer right now and stare at a screen when my right eye keeps getting all blurry. I can't smile either as only my left side of mouth goes up so I look really funny. And, some words are harder for me to pronounce. I can't wait until this is gone! The rash part of the shingles is so much better and drying up really good at least.

On a different (more positive) note..... Kynslee is growing up soo fast!! I can't believe in less then 10 days she'll be 14 months. She loves getting into anything and everything she can reach. And, she'll climb if it's something she wants and can't reach it - LOL!! So, I'm very busy with her!! Sam (DH) is hoping to get home early today and I'm hoping he can as it'll be nice to spend the afternoon together.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

November 13th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So sorry you got Shingles that's sounds like a tough thing to go thru. Kids sure do grow up fast.

My mom sold her house and gave me four Christmas lights I already put one red on the sliding door. Trying to figure out about the outside one. Thinking blue and white.

November 14th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Blue and white sounds pretty!

DH is trying to take a quick nap and I hear Kynslee in the room bothering him. I kinda feel bad that he isn't able to rest but in a way glad that I'm able to take a break away from Kynlsee for a bit. I'm fighting a sinus infection also right now and today was a rough day so I don't feel too bad.

I actually got on the computer to do some ebay listings but got side tracked on JM
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

November 14th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Did the doctor give you cream for Shingles ? Sorry to hear about a sinus infection. Those are a pain.

I went to store today and to Mcdonalds. I also went to the lab to get blood drawn to recheck potassium as last week it was too low so hopefully with No calls tonight it's normal.

November 17th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Singles AND a sinus infection?! Ick, ick, ick!

We don't have too much going on here... I've just been bad about getting on JM, lol. Jenny turned 2 last month, and we had a nice little birthday party for her.
November 19th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy belated birthday to Jenny.

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving this week. Looking forward to our days off.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search