Are you active?

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Veteran
what do you do? walking/running/gym etc or going to the zoo is about as much as you get?

Jennifer, Mommy to Bella (3.5) and Emily (1.5)</div>
Walking in the 2008 Weekend to End Breast Cancer, 60km July 25-July 27 in Calgary, AB
April 2nd, 2008, 06:30 PM
4boys
I work out on my elliptical trainer 3x a week for 20 minutes. It's not much but I'm 40 weeks pregnant so I think I'm doing pretty good. Once the baby is born I will expand my exercise into my DVD collection. I have some Denise Austin, Crunch and Turbo Jam videos I like.
April 2nd, 2008, 07:11 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I really don't do much but I want to start to go to the gym on a regular basis. I am also starting to deliver flyers next week so I will probably be out 2 times a week to walk and deliver them. I will get anywhere between 300-400 houses
April 2nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
Veteran
Quote:
I work out on my elliptical trainer 3x a week for 20 minutes. It's not much but I'm 40 weeks pregnant so I think I'm doing pretty good. Once the baby is born I will expand my exercise into my DVD collection. I have some Denise Austin, Crunch and Turbo Jam videos I like.[/b]
Um yeah, I didn't do anything when I was preggo so good for you

Jennifer, Mommy to Bella (3.5) and Emily (1.5)</div>
Walking in the 2008 Weekend to End Breast Cancer, 60km July 25-July 27 in Calgary, AB
April 2nd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We do stroller walks, the occasional treadmill walk, and I'm really trying to start hitting the gym twice a week

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
April 2nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I do treadmill walks, when the weather gets warmer I'm thinking about getting a jogging stroller.. I try to lift weights four or so times a week.. and I'm going to try and start to hitting the gym a few times a week soon.
April 3rd, 2008, 06:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I used to go to the gym until I stated chemo last October. But now I am just waiting to see if we stop the chemo or continue before I start again. I am still trying to walk everyday with Miguel but I get very tired very fast and my muscle are weak cause of the chemo. I can’t wait to start bicycle, walking, swimming, hiking, gym all this I used to do and I miss it.

April 3rd, 2008, 08:44 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I take the stroller out when the weathers nice thats about it. Im not the outdoorsy type. I used to ride my bike a lot when I was a kid, but I no longer have one.

April 3rd, 2008, 07:27 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
I used to walk my dogs every night and take Jo for walks in the day time but being preggo with Twins Im not allowed to walk long periods of time so we really arent doing anything crazy. We now go for one walk a week and that is SOOO hard to do I feel it after words..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search