work vent

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2008, 09:59 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
Ya'll pretty much know that my work is closing the doors on us in October, but they have been treating us like crap lately! Just today I went in and they installed security cameras to help monitor the employees to make sure we are "performing our job tasks up to par"! The mechanic said that it is also because management accused my shift of purposely trying to sabotage the machinery

They have been keeping between a half hour to an hour over our shift for the last week, and this week is going to be even later! They are just looking for ways to get people fired so they don't have to pay us our severance packages

URGH....I wish I could go on mat leave now!
April 16th, 2008, 09:18 AM
$pryNinja's Avatar Zef Fre$ Mom
Send a message via MSN to $pryNinja
holy! where do you work at? I hated it when we got cameras, it felt so weird to think someone could be watching you at any moment! blah!

There is no greater power in the universe than the need for
freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot
stand.

April 16th, 2008, 02:04 PM
4boys
That's terrible!! Just because they are shutting down is no excuse to treat employees that way. Is there anyone you can file a complaint with?
April 16th, 2008, 06:48 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
That is just awful! I can't believe they are doing stuff like that to you and your co-workers. I mean you were just notified you were losing your job. They should have some sympathy.
April 16th, 2008, 09:15 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
It got even worse today!

I come in and see that someone had wrote "LAZY" beside my name on the schedule in the lunchroom! It turns out that I didn't clean the one machine out to the day shift mechanic's liking, and he got all pissy and wrote it! I can't wait until tomorrow and have a nice little chat with him and the plant manager! This guy is completely full of himself and I can't wait to give him a piece of my mind!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search