Hey Ladies!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Hey everyone just thought I would put in a little update. Things have been going good. I have been really tired latley, just feel drained latley and been lying down alot. I have been trying to come on as much as possable. My belly is getting bigger as it does lol, I have gained 12lbs already and am almost out of all the maternity pants I wore with my son, (I guess I never really realized how small I was before I got pregnant with my son lol) oh well just means I get to go shopping soon! hehe I have been feeling the baby move around for the past few days, just little flutters here and there and sometimes it feels like there are bubbles popping in my tummy lol I didn't start feeling this until I was almost 16 weeks with Dillan. I have my next pre-natal appt on April 25th I can't wait cause we will be hearing the heart beat again! I love that sound! I will be scheduling another u/s for the end of May to find out if Dillan will be getting a brother or sister. This pregnancy has been so different from my sons, I have been craving sweets, my m/s hasn't been as bad but I am still on the pills but only 2 at night instead of the 4 a day I took with my son lol. I have been getting headaches, I am super tired were with my son I had a tone of energy after m/s had gone of course lol. I am gaining everywhere especally my butt with my son it was all in the front. My hair has major volume issues latley lol I can't get it to stay down and of course I had to cut it short before we started TTC so I can't pull it back into a pony tail lol. I have so much saliva in my mouth that I gag and choke on it and end up throwing up half the time because of it, weird. I think there is more just can't think of them now but I am kinda leaning towards a girl this time but I guess we will know in time. Craig will be gone for 4 days next weeks so I will able to come online during the evening hours since he wont be hogging the computer all night hehe. He is going to a conference for work in L.A. I am going to miss him I don't like being alone at night but good side is I get the queen size bed all to my self hahaha. Dillan is doing good he will 21 months on Sunday the 20th! I can't believe he will be 2 in 3 months time sure does fly by fast. He is so smart, the doctor says he is talking at the level of a 2 1/2-3 year old, he is going through this fase where he has to do everything himself and pushes me away when i try to help him with anything, so I am just kinda standing back and letting him do his thing..it is hard to do that...last Sunday my worst fear of him doing thing by himself were realized when a trip to the park turned into a trip to the hospital, he would climb up the stairs, go through a tunnel and go down the big slide all by himself, he was doing this oer and over again and was loving every minute of it. Well he started going towards the stairs but caught a eye of the swings and started running towards them I yelled "Dillan, no" and he stopped then I asked him"why don't you go down the slide again?" and he did his coy little smile he does and started running towards the swings again. I started running after him but couldn't make it in time and a 18-19 year old girl who was swingin on the swings got him in the head with her feet and sent him flying backwards 3-4 feet!! He started screaming as soon as he hit the ground and I scooped him up and was looking him over when i realized the girl who hit him was saying sorry over and over again and was in tears and shaking...poor thing...I told her it was okay and was not her fault, these things happen and he would be okay. I gave her a hug (it was oveiese she needed one lol) and told her to go home and calm down lol. I put Dillan in the stroller and walked back home, got in the van and headed to the hospital. We didn't have to wait long when the docotr came in and checked him over and wanted to do an x-ray of his spine and neck in case of wip lash so Craig and a nurse had to hold him down to get 2 x-rays while I waited in the waiting room listening to him scream like I have never heard him scream before, and of course I started crying he sounded so scared and I couldn't do anything to help him poor little guy. As soon as Craig brought him to the door and he saw me his arms went straight out so fast Craig almost dropped him lol he held on to me for dear life and wouldn't let go when the nurse tryed to give him some motrin lol. We waited a little bit longer and the doctor came in and said he had mild wip lash but would be okay and to just give him some motrin every 4-6 hours. He is back to his old self again now running around and still wanting to do everything by himself lol he is so independent I tell ya lol. We are going to try round two at the park this weekend hopfully it will end nicely lol. I think that is pretty much it for now. wow I just wrote a book lol sorry it's so long! I will try to remember to come on more lol. Take care everyone!
Tara

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search